Jaynard Bostwick

Advertisement
I wouldn't take him the kid left us hanging on signing day we don't need him we only have room for true canes str8 up.

I don't care if he has a gator head tattooed on his face; if he can help us get wins, he's a Cane.

Looks like its not happening per 247,

"Sources told 247Sports that former Florida defensive tackle Jay-nard Bostwick would have a decision on his next destination this past Friday after deciding to transfer from the Gators program in July. That day has long passed and still no final decision from Bostwick.

Miami was the program Bostwick wanted to attend this fall, but sources indicated that the Hurricanes are not in the market to add the 6-foot-3, 295-pound prospect. UCF and USF were two other schools linked to Bostwick as possible destinations. 247Sports has now learned that Florida Atlantic joined the fray having spoke to Bostwick on Monday. It appears Bostwick wants to stay in the Sunshine State to continue his football career.

Bostwick signed with Florida out of Port St. Lucie (Fla.) St. Lucie Centennial as a member of the 2013 recruiting class. He redshirted in 2013 and only saw limited action in 2014. He has three years of eligibility left."

Advertisement

"Sources told 247Sports that former Florida defensive tackle Jay-nard Bostwick would have a decision on his next destination this past Friday after deciding to transfer from the Gators program in July. That day has long passed and still no final decision from Bostwick.

Miami was the program Bostwick wanted to attend this fall, but sources indicated that the Hurricanes are not in the market to add the 6-foot-3, 295-pound prospect. UCF and USF were two other schools linked to Bostwick as possible destinations. 247Sports has now learned that Florida Atlantic joined the fray having spoke to Bostwick on Monday. It appears Bostwick wants to stay in the Sunshine State to continue his football career.

Bostwick signed with Florida out of Port St. Lucie (Fla.) St. Lucie Centennial as a member of the 2013 recruiting class. He redshirted in 2013 and only saw limited action in 2014. He has three years of eligibility left."

I am floored that Miami told this kid no, supposedly.

Go Canes

I am floored that Miami told this kid no, supposedly.

Go Canes

Sorry paranos

Went to FLorida boards and their were freshman slated above him..DOnt think he wouldhave panned out here either...I hope im not wrong

It's all good Vern, I am actually pulling more Miami to land 2015 DT Duvonta Lampkin who will have 5 yrs to play 4 years, he gives Miami more long term upside and with 2016 LB class they will need big bodies in front of them for years to come.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back