Jaynard Bostwick /// Completely Hypothetical

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
Jaynard Bostwick cited possible sanctions as one of the main reasons he chose Florida over us.

Well, the sanctions are a slap on the wrist, we're 6-0, Florida sucks and Muschamp might not last long.

So, three questions:

1) Would he be open to transferring here? (Armbrister is his cousin and DT is still a need)

2) Would the coaches be interested?

3) Would you want him?

This is all hypothetical. He has given no indication he intends on transferring.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Probably not, probably not, and probably not.

Would have loved, loved, loved to have him in this class. I think he'd be getting serious burn.

But he's a Gator, a loser, so **** 'em.

If you didn't stand with us then...

Probably not, probably not, and probably not.

Would have loved, loved, loved to have him in this class. I think he'd be getting serious burn.

But he's a Gator, a loser, so **** 'em.

If you didn't stand with us then...

I think that's what most people think. But he has talent.

NO! He had his chance perfectly fine with Valentine and Jenkins along with Stuckey not to mention we're in it for moten and a couple of beast that are in the JUCO ranks

Advertisement
I would rather have a juco that can play right away...not take a kid that spurned us have him sit out a year
and then finally suit up...no thanks

Besides all the other points made...do you guys really think Muschamp would release him to come to Miami?

Not realistic on several levels. Kids don't just transfer out because of a bad season. Besides, they have injuries as a built in excuse for their performance. Also, I don't recall whether the fear of sanctions was the deal breaker with that kid. I just think there were a lot of assumptions, perhaps some based on his own statements, about his being a Cane lean that were not factual. As I recall, Bostwick was very quiet throughout his recruitment.

Edit: I see where you have added hypothetical to your title. So, Brock Berlin 2.0 unless someone who is more informed than me about uf's team says his performance has looked bad to this point.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Besides all the other points made...do you guys really think Muschamp would release him to come to Miami?

Muschamp is in serious trouble.
Yep, he is. But even if he got fired and another coach was brought in--I don't think that whomever they bring in as U***'s next HC would allow releases to programs within the state of Florida, and especially to UM.

Why would he though? Lets not forget that UF has lost their best player and future 1st round in Easley, and their starting QB. Of course they are gonna struggle. Show which team could lose their starting QB and their best player and not struggle? I dont think there is that much panic in Canesville outside maybe offensive recruiting this cycle, and all they really care about hanging on to is Grier.

Advertisement
best part is we beat florida at full health. now with injuries they will get slaugthered. couldnt have worked out better.

Advertisement
no offense to OP but...

**** EVERY COACH ATHLETE AND FAN THAT DIDNT STAND BY US THESE LAST 3 YEARS

#ISTANDWITHTHEU means something to a lot of ppl & all others can ******* go kick rocks!!

Advertisement
Back