Jaylon Knighton is a Superstar in the making

Advertisement
Yall have to stop with the football cliches. Weight doesn't determine your durability. Never has. Rooster has always been tough as ****.

If he needs to work on anything it's his vision, patience and picking his feet up in traffic so he doesn't get tripped so easily.

But all this talk about not feeding him so much because of his durability is asinine. The whole reason he's having big games is because he's being fed, which is leading to more opportunities for him to break something big.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall have to stop with the football cliches. Weight doesn't determine your durability. Never has. Rooster has always been tough as ****.

If he needs to work on anything it's his vision, patience and picking his feet up in traffic so he doesn't get tripped so easily.

But all this talk about not feeding him so much because of his durability is asinine. The whole reason he's having big games is because he's being fed, which is leading to more opportunities for him to break something big.
Thank you!

Advertisement
Was watching the Oregon-UCLA game, and the Ducks ran some beautifully designed screens.

I thought, “Rooster would be special in those screens.”
LOL I think you need the Olinemen for those screens, so don't think Mario is going to bring those here while Knighton is still on the roster.

But yes, he'd murder teams on those plays.

This.

Great take as usual, Coach Macho!

Rooster was my favorite offensive recruit in his class. Chaney also has excellent potential when healthy, but does not possess the speed or cut on a dime ability that Rooster has.

Lots of porsters on here ***** on Knighton last season. Funny how circumstances can change people’s opinions.

Kid is very gifted, and plays hard every single play. If we had a competent staff, watch out.

I wish that Thad Franklin would get more snaps, too. Thad would be the thunder to Rooster’s lightning. Thad has great vision, and is a man-child. Would love to see them in the game at the same time.

Advertisement
Back