Jaylon Knighton commits to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Chaney is better then Knighton. That’s not a slight against Knighton. Cook was better than Yearby. So whereas we can be upset that Knighton didn’t come to UM, the reality is that if you were Running back you also would not attend a school to which Don Chaney was committed. And frankly your parents would tell you not to attend the same school as Chaney. Remember, every D-1 athlete football player believes he’ll make it to the NFL if he just gets his chance. That’s not happening sitting behind Don Chaney and it may not happen regardless, but people are unrealistic.
Don Chaney is the stud running back for the class of 2019. Period.

This is the type comment you drop the mic on !!

LMFAO I interact with a **** of a lot more black people than you. Lauderdale isn't even primarly black. Harlem was pretty much 99% black. The reason I brought it up is because you tried to pull rank by using a dumbass emoji to show me that your black and young. Lauderdale has what? 50k black people. We got over 300k. and your city is almost double the size of my city. I got close to 10k in my building alone.

You fixed your fingers to try and make some ********* statement that all 18 year kids are intellectuals who want to be physicists when they are older. I can't believe I am even having this conversation with someone. Either the only interaction you have with kids is the nerds in Fort Lauderdale Library or going to the "talented and gifted schools", but you are wrong. The fact that you said jay z. Tells me you are old af. Even kids from brooklyn don't have jay z as their number 1 role model anymore.

The vast majority of kids would rather hangout with cool celebrities, that bang dimes, listen to popular music, and do the cool things. Not study and hangout with guys that are going to preach to you about the benefits of hard work.

Like I said maybe the nerds who spend their entire days studying think like that and good for them, they are mature for their age. But thats not how the majority of kids think.

Haha yep you don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t say that all kids were intellectuals anyway. Bruh just stop. I’m not out here bringing up generalizations like you. Ain’t no body pulling rank but you. You’re the one throwing out “your hood.” It’s 2019, people use emojis and you know absolutely nothing about me. All I said was stop it, with your crazy assessments. I brought up Jay-Z because most kids don’t listen to his music but they know he’s a mogul that generates large capital through a number of business ventures. Kids would say Jay-Z for his business ventures and opt to hang with him over Future. They know what a net worth is.

One more time, we’re having this convo because you said Randy is viewed as a sellout by black kids and they like Willie because he dances. That’s so simplistic and ignorant on both accounts. You didn’t say anything about age, you didn’t say anything about how they relate to the youth, or even their familiarity. You said they view Randy as a “sellout” and they like Willie more because he “dances.” I have to repeat myself or you’re going to bring up something else that’s irrelevant to this convo. Haha man in 2019 what menstril show are you reliving. Don’t talk about no area being mostly black, I’m not going to chase you down that rabbit hole. Don’t talk about kids preferring celebrities over accomplished professionals because that’s not what this convo was about. It’s about that dumb statement you made about black kids viewing Randy as a “sellout” and they like Willie because he “dances.” That’s a dumb assessment.

Y'all still talking about this?

tenor (10).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back