2023 Jaylon Braxton 4* 2023 CB from TX

Advertisement
Would be nice to pick up recruiting momentum in the CB department like we are at almost every other position. Just don’t seem to be getting consistent traction there

Advertisement
Would be nice to pick up recruiting momentum in the CB department like we are at almost every other position. Just don’t seem to be getting consistent traction there
I know we are recruiting other CB’s but who are they? It’s like we’re going all in on Cormani and cooled down on the other corners we were recruiting when Mario first got here…. I haven’t been on the site as much the last couple of months so maybe I missed something but it seems we are lacking in CB recruiting.
Don’t kill me yall… 😩😩

I know we are recruiting other CB’s but who are they? It’s like we’re going all in on Cormani and cooled down on the other corners we were recruiting when Mario first got here…. I haven’t been on the site as much the last couple of months so maybe I missed something but it seems we are lacking in CB recruiting.
Don’t kill me yall… 😩😩
Stafford, McClain, Damari Brown, Jaylon Braxton, primarily

Advertisement
I know we are recruiting other CB’s but who are they?
Our CB board is very unclear. Created a thread to collect all the info and discuss

Advertisement
Our CB board is very unclear. Created a thread to collect all the info and discuss

Awesome, thanks 🙏🏾

Advertisement
U have that on good authority? National People are feeling Arkansas here. I think we want Brown, who is a legacy and Cormani with Stafford but i wouldn't be shocked if this guy came here.
Post #121 is about as good of authority as it gets.

Advertisement
Back