Jaylan Knighton Talks Top Schools, Sets Decision Date

View as article
Deejay isn't going anywhere. He's not going to be a high draft pick. Burns maybe though depending on injuries.

Every RB goes. Deejay’s draft stock isn’t going to improve. He’s at best a second day pick, whether he comes back or not. The only difference is now he has another year’s beating on his body, in a league that now charts RB carries from college on when offering you a contract.

Advertisement
These kids have 20+ schools recruiting them daily. They all promise the same ****, say the same things, etc. And you can "negative recruit" any school in the country. Doesn't matter who it is, you can find something negative about any program, including Miami. You guys act like we're this perfectly glorious program that a kid would be foolish not to choose. LOL

Kids are going to choose who they feel. Sometimes it might not always be the best professional decision. I've had multiple players over the years make bad business decisions. I had a kid that went to Syracuse when he could have went to Oklahoma or TAMU.
Gemon Eaford went to Oregon when he could have went almost anywhere in the country. He genuinely liked Oregon, their staff and the opportunity to get away and see new places.

Kids like who they like.
And us grown men... most of which never even played college football... try to sit here and rationalize it from our couch.

Some of y'all need to grow a pair of nuts and stop acting like a heartbroken little girl every time a kid doesn't choose your favorite team.

Advertisement
Elite player from Deerfield that we really want...

Yeah, 100% chance he ends up anywhere but here.

Other than Dalvin Cook and Warrick Dunn has that **** hole ever produced another 1,000+ yard rusher?

Maybe Freeman, but I think that is it.

Willie will be gone before Knighton gets there, and they need to completely rebuild that OL and their QB situation looks like a disaster.

Why any top rated RB with offers all over the country would choose the Noles is mind blowing, I don't care that they will only have 2 RBs there when he arrives.

Advertisement
Elite player from Deerfield that we really want...

Yeah, 100% chance he ends up anywhere but here.

Other than Dalvin Cook and Warrick Dunn has that **** hole ever produced another 1,000+ yard rusher?

Maybe Freeman, but I think that is it.

Willie will be gone before Knighton gets there, and they need to completely rebuild that OL and their QB situation looks like a disaster.

Why any top rated RB with offers all over the country would choose the Noles is mind blowing, I don't care that they will only have 2 RBs there when he arrives.
Tell me what Miami's offense has done lately.

Advertisement
I spoke to his dad today as a matter of fact.
He said he would be ecstatic if Rooster chose Miami. Also said he would be okay if he chose FSU, cause it's only up the road, but he would rather have him down here.
He said Rooster genuinely likes Miami and is very interested. Has Miami in his top-3. Also really likes FSU and Ohio State lately.

What is attracting them to FSU is the depth chart and the fact that the visit went really well. He'll probably play right away at FSU.
I see people in here saying that they sucked last year, but we sucked too. And the jury is still out on our new OC. I don't think what happened last year has any bearing on his decision regarding FSU or Miami. (both teams were trash)

Miami has the parents and location in their favor.
FSU has playing time and that "amazing" visit.

If a kid can seriously sit down and look at both programs objectively and still pick FSU then there is no hope for that kid. FSU is a spiraling program headed to dark times under a Bozo the Clown coach. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see this.

If a kid can seriously sit down and look at both programs objectively and still pick FSU then there is no hope for that kid. FSU is a spiraling program headed to dark times under a Bozo the Clown coach. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see this.

Recruiters are like women: usually the worst ones for you are the best at talking you into the bad decisions.

Advertisement
They aren't eating that buyout until year 3 unless the completely tank this season.

Doesn’t matter what happens this year. They owe him $18.5M AFTER this season if they fire him.

Remember, this is a school who held off for weeks over the buyout of an OL coach. Their athletic department is very strapped for cash right now and Andy Miller still holds the keys. Taggart cannot be fired yet.

Advertisement
Back