JAYLAN KNIGHTON COMMITS

Advertisement
Btw Rohan got to be dropping bags. He is all over twitter tweeting recruits. Can’t say I have seen him do that before this year. Maybe the algorithm is just putting it on my timeline. Anybody need following him remember him being this involved on social media with reciting and the team?
You’re seeing things. Rohan is a saint.

Advertisement
Btw Rohan got to be dropping bags. He is all over twitter tweeting recruits. Can’t say I have seen him do that before this year. Maybe the algorithm is just putting it on my timeline. Anybody need following him remember him being this involved on social media with reciting and the team?
Or he's using the....

1574984823903.png

No clue what you're talking about.
Nothing to see here

stfu stop snitchin

Advertisement
I gotta admit I did a double take when someone asked gogeta where did he get the Prop Joe gifs from. Times are a changing. Gogeta, I feel like we are Season One and these new cats are Season 5.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back