Jayden Maiava to UGA now to USC

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d hope the staff is always doing their due diligence. Unless that’s code for ‘maybe after spring.’

Advertisement
Per Gaby they're going to due diligence. Maiava an okay option but not his favorite. Waiting to see which names emerge today.
The Joker Smile GIF by Regal

Sorry about the post earlier i was at work. Hard NO bc its been a mission for the coaches to keep him out of trouble here in vegas, and that with all his family around. I cant imagine him in the city of Miami and without that family. Also weak arm and a first read only qb. If this ends up being an option for Miami id be surprised and just would show how desperate we have become

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per Gaby they're going to due diligence. Maiava an okay option but not his favorite. Waiting to see which names emerge today.
If we don't have guys on staff whose whole job is doing due diligence on every single college football player, year round, we ain't doing it right. No idea whether this is a thing or not but we should have a cfb scouting department at this point, specifically for future portal purposes. We should be as familiar as possible with every cfb player so that the minute they become a transfer option we are ready to make the move based on our previous scouting.

If we don't have guys on staff whose whole job is doing due diligence on every single college football player, year round, we ain't doing it right. No idea whether this is a thing or not but we should have a cfb scouting department at this point, specifically for future portal purposes. We should be as familiar as possible with every cfb player so that the minute they become a transfer option we are ready to make the move based on our previous scouting.
I would be shocked and hugely disappointed if Mario doesn’t already have this.

Advertisement
Back