Jayden Maiava to UGA now to USC

Advertisement
True Freshamn starter for Brennon Marion at UNLV. Very talented kid but he should be QB2 with someone like Diego Pavia or Jordan McCloud. If we aren’t going full out for somebody then bring in 2 and let them battle.

10 ints is a concern, but he was just a RS FR this year. His WR, Ricky White, is a monster.

If both wanted to come as a package, I’d take.

Mountain West Freshman of the Year and can run plus adds to the Hawaiian pipe line. If we fail with Howard let this guy come in and compete with Brown and Emory.

Advertisement
Unlv could be a good school if they were to spend big on NIL. They have more billionaire donors than most schools actually because of their hotel industry, who they feed grads to.

Advertisement
I'll take Garcia back at this point...things change...right
Oh My God Omg GIF

Was this the kid that Flo was going on about in his show that his Sauces were telling him about yesterday who might enter the Portal at the Last Moment?

2023 NCAA QB Efficiency Rankings (one stat / indicator):

#10. Noah Fifita Arizona Passing Efficiency 165.91
#36. Jayden Maiva 147.09
#39. Tyler Van Dyke 145.6
#40. Cam Ward 145.43
#41. Taulia Tagovailoa 145.12
#42. DJ Ukelele 145.05

Maiva is more mobile than Van Dyke and had 277 rushing yards / 3 rushing TD's along with 3085 passing yards, 17 passing TD's and 10 ints. 64% completion %. I would expect him to be more productive with the Miami OL, Restrepo returning, and the incoming WR's. He would be a good option as Miami desperately needs EXPERIENCE at QB while the "projects" are worked on.

Advertisement
These Kids from Hawaii tend to be very good QB's in College, I wouldn't Hesitate to bring him in with Nelson and let them battle
Hawaii has been lucky to have offensive geniuses on island from guys like June Jones and Norm Chow who have done a ton for the local high schools. St Louis, Punahou, and Mililani. These schools have produced Tua Tagovailoa, Marcus Mariota, Dillon Gabriel, Mckensie Milton, Jayden De Laura, Timmy Chang now Univ Hawaii HC and up and coming 2025 Mililani qb Treston McMillan who has offers from Arizona and Wazzu.

2023 NCAA QB Efficiency Rankings (one stat / indicator):

#10. Noah Fifita Arizona Passing Efficiency 165.91
#36. Jayden Maiva 147.09
#39. Tyler Van Dyke 145.6
#40. Cam Ward 145.43
#41. Taulia Tagovailoa 145.12
#42. DJ Ukelele 145.05

Maiva is more mobile than Van Dyke and had 277 rushing yards / 3 rushing TD's along with 3085 passing yards, 17 passing TD's and 10 ints. 64% completion %. I would expect him to be more productive with the Miami OL, Restrepo returning, and the incoming WR's. He would be a good option as Miami desperately needs EXPERIENCE at QB while the "projects" are worked on.
The question I have is were those INTs due to pressure because of a weak offensive line.

Advertisement
The question I have is were those INTs due to pressure because of a weak offensive line.
2 came trying to come back vs. Kansas. The only bad game you see when you look at his splits are the Boise State game.

Advertisement
Back