2024 Jayden Jackson 4* DT from IMG is a Sooner

Link to @Geo305 June 27 recruiting space

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1zqKVPXqowYJB

Jayden Jackson

• Miami has done a PHENOMENAL job here. Comes down to numbers at the DT spot.
  • Vols the main competition here

There shouldn't be a direct correlation because they Jackson and Russell play two different positions. Jackson would be the 1st true 0-Tech in the class.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Yet they all said the Russell take would not affect the numbers or them taking any other DL. Now without a single additional public commitment, this is the 2nd DL prospect Geo says this about. It’s doesn’t make sense, someone’s capping
If it’s actually true, which I don’t believe, we ride at dawn

Relax. June is going to be amazing.

If it isn’t, July will be even better.

If it isn’t, hold onto your butts. August will blow you away.

If that falls through, whoa horsey: it'll be a Septemba to Remembaa

No luck then? Hunt for Orange and Green October.

When Mario is done, they’ll change November to YES-VEMBER.

Ever heard of Santa Crist(obal)? This December, he’ll have recruits feelin jolly!

January is a new year. Let’s get excited about 2025.

When Mario is done, they’ll change November to YES-VEMBER.

Advertisement
They play different positions so you are comparing apples to oranges. Jmo

I understand they play different positions. But, that's all the more reason to take Jackson. He's the better prospect, and there is nobody committed at his position.

And they're both on the DL. It's at most oranges and tangerines.

Maybe the staff was lowering our expectations of the amount of high caliber DE/DTs we would actually get to sign on the dotted line but I never was convinced of the “No DL at the top of our big board will be turned away. We will find room” narrative. **** that’s every DL on the board we been discussing! What like..10??? Something has to give. And I think the staff already knows who is legit interested and who is lukewarm interested. Especially among the 5* DLineman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back