2024 Jayden Jackson 4* DT from IMG is a Sooner

Advertisement
From the OU 247 board:

'll start with a recent official visitor in Jayden Jackson. The defensive lineman took his OV trip to Norman the past couple days and I'm told Oklahoma is gaining a greater sense of confidence within this recruitment. Todd Bates has connected well with the recruit, Jackson's family was blown away by the trip and his IMG Academy teammate David Stone also made it to Norman to accompany him through the visit. Ohio State and the in-state Florida schools are likely still in good standing, but the Sooners feel like there's a chance to advance within Jackson's recruitment. My two cents? I do think OU impressed, but you're more likely to close on Jackson if you close on Stone. The two have talked about playing together and as long as Stone keeps his recruitment open, it could be hard to get Jackson to take that leap first. All that said, the Sooners did themselves some favors with this OV.

From the OU 247 board:

'll start with a recent official visitor in Jayden Jackson. The defensive lineman took his OV trip to Norman the past couple days and I'm told Oklahoma is gaining a greater sense of confidence within this recruitment. Todd Bates has connected well with the recruit, Jackson's family was blown away by the trip and his IMG Academy teammate David Stone also made it to Norman to accompany him through the visit. Ohio State and the in-state Florida schools are likely still in good standing, but the Sooners feel like there's a chance to advance within Jackson's recruitment. My two cents? I do think OU impressed, but you're more likely to close on Jackson if you close on Stone. The two have talked about playing together and as long as Stone keeps his recruitment open, it could be hard to get Jackson to take that leap first. All that said, the Sooners did themselves some favors with this OV.
The recruits are getting more skilled with the game by the day. After almost visit, the host school feels good about their chances...

Advertisement
Miami, according to the national folks, is really not progressing on the DL as much as we believe they are here. I’m sure Mario is moving in silence but should we be a little worried? Lol
Relax. June is going to be amazing.

If it isn’t, July will be even better.

If it isn’t, hold onto your butts. August will blow you away.

If that falls through, whoa horsey: it'll be a Septemba to Remembaa

No luck then? Hunt for Orange and Green October.

When Mario is done, they’ll change November to YES-VEMBER.

Ever heard of Santa Crist(obal)? This December, he’ll have recruits feelin jolly!

January is a new year. Let’s get excited about 2025.

No luck then? Hunt for Orange Green October.

Ever heard of Santa Crist(obal)? This December, he’ll have recruits feelin jolly!

Shark Tank Writing GIF

Advertisement

"They" said June was going to be the best recruiting month EEEEVVVEEERR lol...... let's see how it plays out lol

From the OU 247 board:

Sounds like a big ol post visit nothing burger Manny Diaz was famous for

From the OU 247 board:

If Jayden Jackson is the Samoan I think he is lmao. There is no way he turns down the uso connection with the Mauigoa bros, Salave'a, and the other polys thinking bout dem Canes. Stay home lil uso.

robin williams its not your fault GIF

Advertisement
Miami, according to the national folks, is really not progressing on the DL as much as we believe they are here. I’m sure Mario is moving in silence but should we be a little worried? Lol
Kick your feet up, light one & enjoy your weekend. Mario does NOT fail on the trail. How can we still doubt his recruiting? “Media” just doesn’t want to believe it.

Dude built the best class in the state in 6 weeks after being hired.

Then after having the WORST season in 15 years, signs the BEST class in 15 years. Cheers 🍻

Advertisement
Link to @Geo305 June 27 recruiting space

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1zqKVPXqowYJB

Jayden Jackson

• Miami has done a PHENOMENAL job here. Comes down to numbers at the DT spot.
  • Vols the main competition here
the minute they took Russell i knew it would be a numbers game for a guy like this who im way higher on than Russell..shouldnt be a numbers game issue with him

the minute they took Russell i knew it would be a numbers game for a guy like this who im way higher on than Russell..shouldnt be a numbers game issue with him
Yet they all said the Russell take would not affect the numbers or them taking any other DL. Now without a single additional public commitment, this is the 2nd DL prospect Geo says this about. It’s doesn’t make sense, someone’s capping

Advertisement
Back