2024 Jayden Jackson 4* DT from IMG is a Sooner

Advertisement

GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Advertisement
Idk but I have a feeling it’s between Miami and Ohio State. He did say on his Twitter profile in a Bucknuts article earlier in the year that Ohio State was his “dream school” and that he “loved” his visit there so…also I haven’t really seen Gaby put him in any mock classes or mention that he thinks he will be in this class either but that doesn’t necessarily mean he won’t be

Advertisement
This kid should be a 4* easily. Mario + Coach Joe on a poly kid is a lethal combination. He's already been in Florida for a few years family is already used to the travel/being apart. That plus Mario's added effort on DT is going to be hard to beat

Idk but I have a feeling it’s between Miami and Ohio State. He did say on his Twitter profile in a Bucknuts article earlier in the year that Ohio State was his “dream school” and that he “loved” his visit there so…also I haven’t really seen Gaby put him in any mock classes or mention that he thinks he will be in this class either but that doesn’t necessarily mean he won’t be
Gaby is still thinking about putting him in his thinking things I think article.

Just gimme 3 of these 8

Scott, Stone (preferably 1 of these first 2), Cunningham, J.Johnson(IMG), J.Johnson (Cal), D-Rob, Breland, January

And we're cooking with grease. That would be a home run

**** take 4 if they want to come

Last edited:
Advertisement
Watched his tape, sign this kid tf up. Extremely strong, powerful, and heavy handed. Listed at 6’2 300, he is probably closer to 6’1 but that’s fine, he is a grown man. **** the 3* ranking, he has big timers after him too.

Jackson
Robinson
Jones * My favorite of that tier 2 group
Scott/Stone/Breland (hopefully 2 of these)

That’s flipping a room.

Last edited:
Watched his tape, sign this kid tf up. Extremely strong, powerful, and heavy handed. Listed at 6’2 300, he is probably closer to 6’1 but that’s fine, he is a grown man. **** the 3* ranking, he has big timers after him too.

Jackson
Robinson
+1

That’s flipping a room.
Now flipping a room is 2 of
Scott, Stone, Breland, Cunningham, Franklin

But yeah Jackson is better than his ranking, def take

Advertisement

Jackson
Robinson
Jones * My favorite of that tier 2 group

That’s flipping a room.
1000% on Jones.

also with Cunningham, McCray, Jericho Johnson, D'Antre Robinson, TJ Lindsey, Palepale, Alex January, & more. That DT net is cast far & wide. DL haul ***SHOULD*** be one for the ages.

1000% on Jones.

also with Cunningham, McCray, Jericho Johnson, D'Antre Robinson, TJ Lindsey, Palepale, Alex January, & more. That DT net is cast far & wide. DL haul ***SHOULD*** be one for the ages.

Bruh I forgot about Cunningham. We literally cannot lose at this position this cycle. T.A is probably the one we have the best chance at right now.

****Let me revise

Cunningham
Jones
Jackson
Scott/Stone/Breland

A++++++

Bruh I forgot about Cunningham. We literally cannot lose at this position this cycle. T.A is probably the one we have the best chance at right now.

****Let me revise

Cunningham
Jones
Jackson
Scott/Stone/Breland

A++++++
I think we take 1 of the local DTs,the most likely imo is D.Nlicholas,coach Taylor was at his school recently.

Advertisement
Back