2024 Jayden Jackson 4* DT from IMG is a Sooner

Advertisement
Careful with who you blame. I don’t think it’s the administration. They’ve done their part. NIL is booster types and in that regard, it’s their money. If they don’t want to overpay, we’re going to be mad at them for not spending their money like we on here would???

The answer is for some of us to become that wealthy and spend it as we want.

You can't ever be mad at how someone spends their money IMHO.

If I was part of the 1 percent, I'd only come up with deals for those on the team. I'd reward players for sticking around and showing out on GameDay or on the practice fields. Transfer money would be there as well. There's so many variables with a high school kid (not to say there isn't with players on the team, just less) it isn't even funny. I'm not into those games, someone else could do that.

Advertisement
You can't ever be mad at how someone spends their money IMHO.

If I was part of the 1 percent, I'd only come up with deals for those on the team. I'd reward players for sticking around and showing out on GameDay or on the practice fields. Transfer money would be there as well. There's so many variables with a high school kid (not to say there isn't with players on the team, just less) it isn't even funny. I'm not into those games, someone else could do that.
You’re right to do so and that would be very valuable as it would free up others to help out on the high school side.

Advertisement
I’m still watching so it’ll remain until i’m not.
eye lord GIF

Advertisement
So Mario keepin' sh*t under wraps, or insiders gettin' deported if they leak?😂

Am I wrong for hoping the next 💣isn't a TE?

You’re right to do so and that would be very valuable as it would free up others to help out on the high school side.

UM needs to be a partner school with the University of Saudi Arabia. We need ARAMCO to throw some NIL dollars at recruits

So Mario keepin' sh*t under wraps, or insiders gettin' deported if they leak?😂

Am I wrong for hoping the next 💣isn't a TE?
If a kid doesn’t have a final four and a date I’m not messing it up. It’s more I’m not naive anymore and I know my posts are watched and the info spreads. I’ll give a prediction if it’s not a surprise.

I said we’d get a commit this week Monday and hinted today it was happening.

It’s not about upsetting anyone I just don’t want to be an *******. Why blow the moment for clout ?

I’m also and independent operator lol, he can’t find me to deport me lol.

Advertisement
Time to stop comparing Mario to Manny/Richt.

It’s like having a 2006 Civic then paying for a 2022 AMG-GT63 & saying “well it wasn’t possible to go 150mph before”… no ****, you get what you pay for.

It’s time to start comparing results to other coaches making top dollar amounts at big schools.

It's yet another thing that other teams can use to negative recruit against us. The ACC alone might not be a huge deal but when you combine it with other stuff, then yeah, it becomes a bigger deal.

Advertisement
Back