2024 Jayden Jackson 4* DT from IMG is a Sooner

Advertisement
Gaby just posted his way of saying the same thing. He doesn’t know what’s going on, but it sounds like the tanks at the Hecht may be stirring.
War Fox GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

They’ll have a smallish class too so there’s a chance this thing plummets. They can’t hang on to the top three just on numbers
Yeah, they need to add at least 1 or 2 more 4 stars to get to EOY top 10 range.

Advertisement
I’m not even criticizing him. I 110% think he’s a better recruiter than Napier and most coaches.

There’s an issue with NIL not being where it needs to be to get some of these guys. We’re being used for leverage clearly.
Maybe you’ll feel differently tonight

Advertisement
Maybe you’ll feel differently tonight
I know EXACTLY what’s happening tonight. It doesn’t make me feel differently. I’ve addressed this along the recent way and said we will get some guys and hopefully our guys do what’s necessary to pay some of the targets we have to get. We’ve been getting used by some of the ones we’ve lost and I know this too.

I know EXACTLY what’s happening tonight. It doesn’t make me feel differently. I’ve addressed this along the recent way and said we will get some guys and hopefully our guys do what’s necessary to pay some of the targets we have to get. We’ve been getting used by some of the ones we’ve lost and I know this too.
So fireworks tonight? Or... nah?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back