Jayden Gibson

Whoah slow down there big boy..let’s use safer comps like cager first

This video is pretty funny. Worth a watch.

AJ Greene was one of the best high school kids I've ever seen. If he's half the player Greene is, sign him up. Had he gone to a pass happy team like some are today, he would've put up video game numbers in college.

Advertisement
Advertisement
and nothing about UF given the family connections?

I’m skeptical
Connections are obviously real with parents and that’s what I was told once Florida offered, but last conversation I had Miami is #1 and he really likes us right now. Will that change? maybe, but this kids recruitment is about to blow up so we will fight till the end. But we are in a real good spot

Connections are obviously real with parents and that’s what I was told once Florida offered, but last conversation I had Miami is #1 and he really likes us right now. Will that change? maybe, but this kids recruitment is about to blow up so we will fight till the end. But we are in a real good spot

appreciate the info, when I’m reading an update not mentioning UF and I’m seeing they are the CB favorite with him taking a virtual visit with them idk if I’m underestimating the interest or overestimating

appreciate the info, when I’m reading an update not mentioning UF and I’m seeing they are the CB favorite with him taking a virtual visit with them idk if I’m underestimating the interest or overestimating
I would tread lightly, FSU is turning heat up and long ways to go, but right now it’s looking promising

I would tread lightly, FSU is turning heat up and long ways to go, but right now it’s looking promising

Let's also not forget that the Gaytors are busy with out-of-state "big game hunting". Gibson is talented, but Mullet is lazy and is just using a printout of the Rivals 250 as his recruiting roadmap.

Advertisement
Excellent video last night with Brad, Chris, and Jayden Gibson! Wow! Talk about a high character, smart, personable guy! I could see how increasingly impressed Brad and Chris got each time Gibson responded to their Q’s.

He also seemed REALLY into Likens. Let’s go!!!

Excellent video last night with Brad, Chris, and Jayden Gibson! Wow! Talk about a high character, smart, personable guy! I could see how increasingly impressed Brad and Chris got each time Gibson responded to their Q’s.

Link?

Advertisement
Had to watch just to see a white CB.
Shocked Media GIF by Leroy Patterson

Advertisement

Kids a stud in life. One of the more impressive interview subjects I have seen, much less for a high school Junior. I wish I had a quarter of the intellect and foresight that kid has when I was that age.

Advertisement
Back