Jayden Gibson IMO

Yet both catch everything thrown their way. That in itself would be a vast improvement.

Green was criminally underused at Georgia. If he had been somewhere they knew how to use a receiver, he would've likely set records. Imagine him at OU or even Bama today.

How many TD's did Pitts catch? We're also talking 6 TD's (half his total) in an 8 game shortened season. At that clip he ends up with 10 or 11 on half his expected total.
Does signing ‘half’ of Pitts mean you throw to him half as much and he catches everything? Or you throw to him just as much and he catches help of it?

Advertisement
Kid already has visit to Miami, Florida and Baylor. I believe he will close his other two visits out with FSU and Oregon.

I have no idea why anyone is visiting F$U. I don't need to see ***** up close to know that it's a pile of ****e.
There about to have a huge recruiting event over there. Like 75 kids or some sht. My Nole coworker was walking a round with a wet spot on his front and back acting like they’re about to clean house and finish with a top ten class “just wait and see” is all he kept saying. I kept playing trick daddy and had the u part one and two playing all day in my iPad. Tomorrow I’m on again and I’m gonna loop last year’s game all fckng day long after the amount of sht he was talking yesterday.

Ohh and btw the clincher “ you mfers ain’t beating us next year”. Dudes are convinced over there for real. Their boards have a lot of dudes convinced we’re taking an L at that brick sht house.

The texts!!!! The mfing texts I’m gonna be sending him till 5 am come game day.
Gonna try to get his land line so that ninja can’t avoid me. Migh fly a drone over his house with a cane flag that day.

Advertisement
Norvell did well at Memphis but he has a long, long way to go there assuming he doesn't get fired first. They must be bagging it up even more so because they were a G5-level program last year.

Bold statement lol so Jayden Gibson should be a consensus 5 star top 5 National can’t miss recruit. He will be a generational talent easy top 10 pick... got it lol

Bold statement lol so Jayden Gibson should be a consensus 5 star top 5 National can’t miss recruit. He will be a generational talent easy top 10 pick... got it lol
Yes this is the CIS cycle of life. 95% of players will be this on CIS.

Highschool Junior: the next Calvin Johnson, could probably play in the NFL right now.

College Freshman: Immediate Heisman candidate, and should be starting first string.

College Junior: Kid sucks and should transfer out before his final year.

College Senior: Only reason he is playing at this point is because Manny Diaz loves playing seniors.

Advertisement
Yes this is the CIS cycle of life. 95% of players will be this on CIS.

Highschool Junior: the next Calvin Johnson, could probably play in the NFL right now.

College Freshman: Immediate Heisman candidate, and should be starting first string.

College Junior: Kid sucks and should transfer out before his final year.

College Senior: Only reason he is playing at this point is because Manny Diaz loves playing seniors.

I would only add that "Kid sucks and should transfer out before his final year" usually happens by the middle of the sophomore year.

Fck megatron
He’s Optimus Prime!
This is the reason why we always hate our coaches and talk crap about development . If I’m not mistaken I don’t know if Julio Jones visited anywhere. Saban saw him in his own state and basically locked him up since freshman year. I don’t see that type of freak.

This is the power of Nick Saban and what he tries to do when he really really wants s and needs someone at a position.

Advertisement
Back