Jayden Bonsu Commits to O$U... Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Addae is getting butchered.

He went after the best of the best in Aguerro, Bonsu, Cormani, et al. I love that aggression. But I'm surprised he didn't have his Plan Bs in place like we see with other position groups. We may have a repeat of the "Rumph specials" at the end of this cycle if Addae and his recruiting support staff don't get cracking.

He went after the best of the best in Aguerro, Bonsu, Cormani, et al. I love that aggression. But I'm surprised he didn't have his Plan Bs in place like we see with other position groups. We may have a repeat of the "Rumph specials" at the end of this cycle if Addae and his recruiting support staff don't get cracking.
That's a great conclusion in August it's a shame he was so unprepared.

Advertisement
Man here said it wasnt a change of decision why he pushed it back. Is that still the same conclusion?

They need to turn the heat up on the Aquinas players. Mack is smaller but he fast as ****. Probably the fastest safety in the nation. Wouldnt mind him and Hussey to be honest. If we get them 2 and Brown from Heritage it be a ok haul. Its not panic time yet. Weeks ago man were saying the same about Charlie Strong and freaking out about LB recruiting. Mario too meticulous a recruiter for me to worry that we wont be fine on signing day. Our momentum seem to have screeched to a halt right now though.

That's a great conclusion in August it's a shame he was so unprepared.
Yeah I’m not seeing how we draw that conclusion

Saying he’s getting beat is one thing (though still not sure what’s up with Bonsu)

But saying he has no Plan B is a leap. We’ve already seen guys pop up out of nowhere, and they weren’t bums

Man here said it wasnt a change of decision why he pushed it back. Is that still the same conclusion?

They need to turn the heat up on the Aquinas players. Mack is smaller but he fast as ****. Probably the fastest safety in the nation. Wouldnt mind him and Hussey to be honest. If we get them 2 and Brown from Heritage it be a ok haul. Its not panic time yet. Weeks ago man were saying the same about Charlie Strong and freaking out about LB recruiting. Mario too meticulous a recruiter for me to worry that we wont be fine on signing day. Our momentum seem to have screeched to a halt right now though.
To be honest if he picks OSU I don’t think we’ll ever get the full story

My 12 year old got me to watch this movie and about 30 mins in (yes, 30 mins), I could not believe someone actually made this movie. Brutal but at the same time, funny.
What was the last movie you saw that was actually funny?

Looking for a good laugh.

Advertisement

I was never worried about Strong. Don’t know enough about Addae to know whether or not to be worried. Resume is solid. Seems like a good technician. But how is he at recruiting ?

Yeah I’m not seeing how we draw that conclusion

Saying he’s getting beat is one thing (though still not sure what’s up with Bonsu)

But saying he has no Plan B is a leap. We’ve already seen guys pop up out of nowhere, and they weren’t bums

It wasn’t really meant to be a conclusion. I said I was surprised. But you And CWay are right that i don’t know. There could be and probably is more going on out of the public eye.

I was never worried about Strong. Don’t know enough about Addae to know whether or not to be worried. Resume is solid. Seems like a good technician. But how is he at recruiting ?

He recruited a huge CB class last year at uga

Advertisement
Actually funny? Sheesh, can't remember.

Most recent thing I've been binging on is clips of Norm Macdonald's Live show. Fantastic.
Seen all of those.

Tried to watch the new Jackass movie the other day.

It wasn't funny at all.

It wasn’t really meant to be a conclusion. I said I was surprised. But you And CWay are right that i don’t know. There could be and probably is more going on out of the public eye.
Also hey man I don’t want to fall into that trap either where we are making excuses haha

I think we tend to fall in love with a group of names we hear about early. People make their lists and it’s take it or leave it

The season is yet to be played (meaning the high school one) and there will of course be new names that pop up

Just keeping the faith that no longer will those names be huge reaches and hoping and praying for diamonds in the rough

Actually funny? Sheesh, can't remember.

Most recent thing I've been binging on is clips of Norm Macdonald's Live show. Fantastic.
Also dude is that your GF in your profile pic.

That chick is smokin!!

Advertisement
So Ed Reed (1998) and Sean Taylor (2001).

Then 21 years later James Williams, Kam, and Avantae.

But we’ve done alright? What about 2001-2021?
I mean Kenny Philips and Brandon Meriweather were both studs. Deon Bush Jaquan Johnson and sheldrick Redwine were good ones too, but there are definitely some holes in that period...remember Vaughn telemaque? I do 🤢.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back