Jayden Bonsu Commits to O$U... Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Really not impressed with Addae thus far
People sleeping on Robert Stafford kid is a big time HS athlete rated #9 247......higher overall nationally (135) than all but 2 cbs in Florida..... Stafford was the fastest db at a camp with several good players in attendance....I wasn't a big fan of bringing in Porter but he adds proven experience to the room...

Last edited:
We've done more than alright over time recruiting Safeties:

• 5-star stud James Williams (will be a star)
  • Top-ranked Safety in his class (Tae)
  • Kam Kinchens (can't recall his ranking but most on here Approve highly of Kam)
  • The best safety to ever play the position (the great ST)
  • The 2nd best safety to ever play the position (Ed Reed)
  • Bennie Blades (UM HOF and all pro type NFL player) & a long list of absolute studs at that position

Yes, it's one of the positions this year that we'd like to see a little more recruiting momentum on, but the narrative that we have struggled or will struggle to recruit at this position is a little mind-boggling given the above. We've recruited at an extraordinary level at that position (can't get much better in fact than the #1 recruit at that position).

You should not be ignoring guys like KP and DWill. Those guys were better than what we have now.

Advertisement
You should not be ignoring guys like KP and DWill. Those guys were better than what we have now.
You're right but I wasn't ignoring them. I just didn't have time to type the very long list of stud safeties we've recruited so I bundled all the rest in bullet point 6 which ended with: "& a long list of absolute studs at the position." DWill was great. Pharms took heads off. Brandon M. Just too many good ones to list them all. Working hard to close deals so I can emulate Mr. Ruiz.

Advertisement
Will never forget that game winning INT in OT against Clemson in ‘05.
He had a solid nfl career but I actually thought he was on his way to being Miami’s next db pro bowler. Unfortunately it’s been downhill from there at that position when it comes to success in nfl

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ot
how the **** did we Lose this one? I guess he really wanted OSU just didn't have the green light
Its the popular theory but not true according to the OSU people

He’s always been a priority for them and had the green light. Had nothing to do with Downs

So I dunno man…if we lose him, I think we just got beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back