Jay Toia DT USC Transfer as A UM Prospect

Is he gonna visit Miami? Looks like he’s at UCLA right now then Michigan.

Advertisement
the rock animation GIF by Moana

Is he gonna visit Miami? Looks like he’s at UCLA right now then Michigan.
As a Blueshirt he can only unofficially visit campus and can't meet with coaches in person. So there must likely be a news about it, when he does. #RealG'sMoveInSilence

Go Canes

Advertisement
Apparently Coach Simpson is wasting his time also.

So please great sage enlighten us with the wisdom of how you know Jay Toia is definitely transfering to UCLA, otherwise go play in traffic.

Go Canes
Reaching out to a kid to do due diligence is standard when a kid like that enters the portal. He’s setting up visits to multiple schools that aren’t us. There’s no chance he’s coming here. I’m sorry to break it to you because I know you want us to have 15 DTs on our roster so you can gawk at fat moms, but this one isn’t happening. UCLA was tampering with the kid and he entered the portal. All signs point to him ending up there. No need to get butt hurt.

Apparently Coach Simpson is wasting his time also.

So please great sage enlighten us with the wisdom of how you know Jay Toia is definitely transfering to UCLA, otherwise go play in traffic.

Go Canes
This made me lol

Reaching out to a kid to do due diligence is standard when a kid like that enters the portal. He’s setting up visits to multiple schools that aren’t us. There’s no chance he’s coming here. I’m sorry to break it to you because I know you want us to have 15 DTs on our roster so you can gawk at fat moms, but this one isn’t happening. UCLA was tampering with the kid and he entered the portal. All signs point to him ending up there. No need to get butt hurt.
Why would he leave USC where he was going to be in the two deep for 2021 season, to go to UCLA an have to sit on the bench for 1 year mandatory per PAC12 rules. The young man is not as naive as you are apparently.

Also it's not wise to call current/future player's mothers fat, especially in an open forum.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why would he leave USC where he was going to be in the two deep for 2021 season, to go to UCLA an have to sit on the bench for 1 year mandatory per PAC12 rules. The young man is not as naive as you are apparently.

Also it's not wise to call current/future player's mothers fat, especially in an open forum.

Go Canes
💰. Uncle is the handler who is getting the benefit of this one. USC thinking of filing tampering charges as well. Want to make a friendly wager that he doesn’t end up here?

💰. Uncle is the handler who is getting the benefit of this one. USC thinking of filing tampering charges as well. Want to make a friendly wager that he doesn’t end up here?
Wow you seem to be really plugged in with UCLA Bagmen, hmm. So let's see where Toia ends up.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Same old stuff from Pablanos.
It's called recruiting and it's not for the fainthearted so you put your big boy pants on because we will win some and lose some; but you can't do either if you don't even get in the game. I am thrilled UM tried to get a polynesian dlinemen. You seem bothered we attempted to recruit a top player from the portal, are you actually a UM fan?

So put some respect on it when you mention me.

Go Canes

Last edited:
What you didn't think he was going to commit somewhere eventually?

Go Canes
It's called recruiting and it's not for the fainthearted so you put your big boy pants on because we will win some and lose some; but you can't do either if you don't even get in the game. I am thrilled UM tried to get a polynesian dlinemen. You seem bothered we attempted to recruit a top player from the portal, are you actually a UM fan?

So put some respect on it when you mention me.

Go Canes

For a dude who loves big girls, you are making some strawmen in here today...

My man, of course UM should be trying to get these big polynesian lineman to come to Miami and establish a pipeline for that talent out west. But you straight told @AllAboutTheU he was naive, basically full of ****, should go play in traffic for telling us this kid was going to UCLA (which he was right about).

To the extent guys are busting your balls today, that's why... not because anybody here is against Coach Simpson trying to create a poly pipeline.

Advertisement
Back