Jay Toia DT USC Transfer as A UM Prospect

maybe more like Bolden if we're trying to persuade him he will be happy with a transfer to the other coast. I think Bubba was USC, and Phillips was UCLA. Obviously, the success of our two DL's in the last draft, including a west coast transplant, must be apparent.

Didn't we have a USC DT transfer some years ago who was a dud. That kid was originally from Virginia.

That was Mike Wyche he was a Juco kid that was considering UM and USC.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know a younger Dominicana with *** for days and hazel eye that could change his life. She was to young for me at 20, but she got the look.

Go Canes
Is this her??
188582240_1287179991676690_2705228898638854465_n.jpg

Would be a heck of a story line if he did go to school in Utah --- specifically Utah State.

Advertisement
We have more to sell at DL than any of those schools.
Real question and not trying to pick a fight. This is a Polynesian DT already in Southern California. I am never defending Chip Kelly, but the kid may want to stay in the area. Utah produces D lineman and has a strong Poly contingent on the team at anytime. Without doing any research, I doubt we are turning out more NFL DTs that Michigan, but it might be close. So what do we offer that is clearly more to sell?

Advertisement
I know a younger Dominicana with *** for days and hazel eye that could change his life. She was to young for me at 20, but she got the look.

Go Canes
I mean I don't think you say some **** just to say it so Cane fan to Cane fan wouldn't mind Eiffel towerin her with ya😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back