Jay Toia DT USC Transfer as A UM Prospect

Hard to see a kid like this coming this far south but he looks the part for sure. myself, along with several others on the board, have been vocal about getting a Polynesian pipeline going so I'd be all for it. Just think he ends up at Utah or UCLA.
The Gayturds have gotten a few Samoan kids over the year, the Canes should be able to get a few also, all it takes is one to get the pipeline going!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hot **** Go M'Fing Big or Go Home! COACH JESS BRING THIS TONGAN 6'3" 330lbs WAR DADDY TO DA BOTTOM

what...no gargantuan cellulite pocked bouncing bottoms to go along with that post?

what...no gargantuan cellulite pocked bouncing bottoms to go along with that post?
No need to be Salty. There is always a thick Polynesian women around
80f0e189821b64c850953224e71fc915.jpg

Go Canes

That was Mike Wyche he was a Juco kid that was considering UM and USC.

Go Canes

I'm happy Wyche turned his life around. But there's a whole lot of bullshyt in that article. He wasn't allowed to sell tee shirts so he started to sell cocaine. Really? there's nothing in between to do?. ... He was a svelt 350 who was destroying people in practice. That's not the Greentree reports all of us were getting.

Wyche may have made it out of his personal **** hole. But it seems to me he left some collateral damage climbing his way out. Again, super happy he's reformed (I hope). What a horrific childhood and family situation. But that article rubbed me the wrong way.

Golden really had to dig deep to get talent on his teams, because he himself was a fraud that few kids wanted to play for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thera was one DT that flipped to Miami from Usc last minute I'm pretty sure it was while Golden was coach, also pretty sure he was a 5* , can't remember his name but I believe his last name started with a G, someone help me out

Thera was one DT that flipped to Miami from Usc last minute I'm pretty sure it was while Golden was coach, also pretty sure he was a 5* , can't remember his name but I believe his last name started with a G, someone help me out
I can't think of any 5*. Cali DB, maybe Vaugh Telemaque?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back