2023 Jaxon Howard 2023

Advertisement
Not really he can play that there as well. I think we are in on Wayne, Bain and Acheampong. Then we are top 2 imo with UGA for M'Pemba. Thats 4 DEs that's probably higher on our board, if we are taking 4. Maybe we take 5, not sure. But eventually numbers become an issue. We took 2 QBs, and 3 TEs, might try to take 5 WR. It's a crunch
#s could be the issue, but somehow you have to find room for Jaxon if he wants in.

Advertisement
I was thinking the Jayden Wayne buzz might have meant we didn’t push as hard here but personally I’d like to get him in the class. Hope he pulls a surprise. With Acheampong delaying it means he’s not a sure think. Wayne/Howard would be a great DE class with probably 1 more spot open.

I was thinking the Jayden Wayne buzz might have meant we didn’t push as hard here but personally I’d like to get him in the class. Hope he pulls a surprise. With Acheampong delaying it means he’s not a sure think. Wayne/Howard would be a great DE class with probably 1 more spot open.
I think we take at least 4.

I can see michigan. a grown person choosing to play for brian kelly's weird *** and LSU is mind boggling

Advertisement
Would be crazy if we ended up w/two commits today even with Collins moving his date. I'm not sure what to make of Coach Hayes intel.

Advertisement
Announcing on cbs has to be a cane.rashada and Williams both announced on cbs and both committed to us, hope this kid does the same
maths GIF

Advertisement
Could be. There are a bunch on the board. Hopefully this one goes our way.
It’s a position we desperately need a talent infusion. Thank God we got Mesidor… we only took 2 last year as well, although they were two good ones.

Advertisement
Back