2023 Jaxon Howard 2023

Advertisement
LSU is a great play to play college football when it’s not for Brian Kelly! Good luck to him if that’s the pick. Could it be that Miami knows it’s getting their top 3 kids on their board like Collins Wayne and company?

I have zero information on this but I just got a feeling he isn’t picking Miami. All this debate over TE/DE and Miami is loading up on targets/commits at those spots. I don’t see him picking Miami

I agree seems to be trending away. But there really hasn't been a debate about his position for 3-4 months now...He's a DE if he comes to UM

Advertisement
A week ago, I may have felt best about Miami’s chances to land Howard out of this group. I feel least confident of the three now. LSU is a team to watch with the opportunity to play SEC football and develop under Jamar Cain. Michigan and Minnesota are closer to home and present promising options as well. I’m not ready to write off Miami considering the long-standing relationship, the fact that they got this last visit, and the relationship that his father Willie and Joe Salave’a have. I just don’t believe this to be swinging in Miami’s favor as much as previously anticipated.

Gabby
It'd be silly, to me, for them to consider it beneficial to develop under Jamar Cain versus under our "Hall Of Fame" staff.

Advertisement
I don’t see LSU in Collins top 4.
Staring George Costanza GIF

Advertisement
This thread has become a ghost town, but Coach Hayes just said someone close to the family told him that Jaxon wants to play DE, cause he knows that's where the money is. Makes the trend to LSU even more puzzling.

Advertisement
This thread has become a ghost town, but Coach Hayes just said someone close to the family told him that Jaxon wants to play DE, cause he knows that's where the money is. Makes the trend to LSU even more puzzling.
Why is that puzzling?

Not really he can play that there as well. I think we are in on Wayne, Bain and Acheampong. Then we are top 2 imo with UGA for M'Pemba. Thats 4 DEs that's probably higher on our board, if we are taking 4. Maybe we take 5, not sure. But eventually numbers become an issue. We took 2 QBs, and 3 TEs, might try to take 5 WR. It's a crunch

Advertisement
Back