Jax radio bashing Diaz

It's my understanding a canes group meets at the ale house in (ironically) orange park for all games. I've never been though. I'm a weird dude on game days. I only watch them at home with The Shrine set up around my TV and my assortment of jerseys to rotate through when needed. Lol
Yes. The ale house in orange park is where the first coast canes club meets for all the games. Last year James Jackson and Leon Searcy came to watch.

Advertisement
Nothing that they’ve said is wrong though. Diaz is building a culture, being the HC gives him the authority to do that how he sees fit.
Some of you need to understand that most Uif fans see Miami as little to no challenge based on recent seasons.
It’s up to Miami to prove them wrong.
kick that gaytor a$$ on Aug 24 .they might not want to play us for awhile.they'll hide in that hole afraid to stick that head out.

Please let us run train on these scumbags. I so want our guys to go Washington 2001 on these arrogant pukes and their redneck trash fans.

Last edited:
Look, playing in Orlando is neutral grounds. It's nothing in Gainesville to
Get excited about unless you breeding cows or wrestling gators
All those north Florida hillbillies will
Come in droves, but it's not going to
Matter because Miami is the best city in Florida. We hardly get recruits
From north Florida because those
Country boys cant handle the city
Life. So they go to turdville where
They can smell the fresh cow s**t
Early in the morning and after supper
At night. So don't worry what those
Gaturds say we will see on game day.

The Gator fans have been looking for every excuse to call us a gimme on their schedule. We will know in week 0.

Advertisement
Look, playing in Orlando is neutral grounds. It's nothing in Gainesville to
Get excited about unless you breeding cows or wrestling gators
All those north Florida hillbillies will
Come in droves, but it's not going to
Matter because Miami is the best city in Florida. We hardly get recruits
From north Florida because those
Country boys cant handle the city
Life. So they go to turdville where
They can smell the fresh cow s**t
Early in the morning and after supper
At night. So don't worry what those
Gaturds say we will see on game day.

D. Smith... Shaq Quarterman.. Mike Pickney.. Will Mallory.. Jordan Miller. With Rivers and Chantz coming... We get guys from North Florida. Not in the past, but the Duval pipeline is building.

Another nugget- when i played at Mandarin ( carson becks school) in 4 years i never once saw/heard of a hurricane recruiter coming.. (granted this was 2006) But UF and FSU where there constantly. Could be we are just making N.Fl more of a priority now.

Last edited:
How did you not hate the turds before you moved there? Their fan base is insufferable, and they’re a bunch of bytches who refuse to play us annually.

I wound up spending two years in Gainesville and getting my degree from UF—getting into **** with Florida fans relentlessly. I wrote so much hate mail to the sports department at The Independent Florida Alligator that the then-lead editor (a Miami guy) offered me a job. Covered two events and quit as I couldn't stomach writing anything positive about the Gators. Immediately started covering the Canes for the now defunct Grassy.com site.

All this to say, yes—their fan base is beyond insufferable and their Canes envy (and even Noles envy) is always on display. I have literally seen friendships several decades old absolutely dissolve with people in my life who are diehard Gator, who I've destroyed in debates on the subject and we no longer speak.

Florida State fans have gotten rather insufferable, as well—especially in the Winston era when they were on top again ... but Florida fans are on par with Notre Dame's elitism, yet with none of the tradition.

Beating those clowns on 8/24 will absolutely make this season. Praying to everything that Miami can pull it all together and steal that game.

Advertisement
I wound up spending two years in Gainesville and getting my degree from UF—getting into **** with Florida fans relentlessly. I wrote so much hate mail to the sports department at The Independent Florida Alligator that the then-lead editor (a Miami guy) offered me a job. Covered two events and quit as I couldn't stomach writing anything positive about the Gators. Immediately started covering the Canes for the now defunct Grassy.com site.

All this to say, yes—their fan base is beyond insufferable and their Canes envy (and even Noles envy) is always on display. I have literally seen friendships several decades old absolutely dissolve with people in my life who are diehard Gator, who I've destroyed in debates on the subject and we no longer speak.

Florida State fans have gotten rather insufferable, as well—especially in the Winston era when they were on top again ... but Florida fans are on par with Notre Dame's elitism, yet with none of the tradition.

Beating those clowns on 8/24 will absolutely make this season. Praying to everything that Miami can pull it all together and steal that game.

Being raised close to gv is what made me loathe them. I’ve been in or around gainesville my entire life.

I found the canes when I was around 8 and my hate grew to epic , unhealthy levels.

It was their constant passive aggressive racist comments, to straight up blatant racist comments, referring to Miami as “thug u” / “scUM” or saying the cheating and having convicts on the team was the only reason we win.

Which I find hilarious after the urban years, oh the irony.

Lastly the arrogance , like they were a first class program with a tradition like no other. They seriously think they’re Vanderbilt with a far better sports program.

The definition of delusional.

Advertisement
Back