Jax radio bashing Diaz

KingRon2

Recruit
The pro UF radio guys up here kill me.

It started last night and has continued today. They are ripping Diaz for having qb’s do the Oklahoma drill. Saying “it’s stupid”, “a reflection of where the program is”, “Florida doesn’t have to test their qb toughness because they know they are tough”, “Miami must not think the qbs are tough if they are trying to prove it”, “no real coach does that”.

I hope someone plays it for Diaz and the next time he is on the radio in Jax he calls them on it.

Also said Miami can’t decide on qb because they play Florida in first game. Miami is afraid to pick a qb who will turn ball over. If we played a cupcake in game one we would have picked a Qb but we are afraid because it’s florida.

Also Miami won’t name starter because afraid other 2 will transfer.

Can’t wait til 8/24. Never really hated gators until I moved up here 14 years ago.

Advertisement
Diaz is all about proving toughness to the team and since he’s been at Miami he’s always preached that. When he became the coach no one should have expected anything different and that applies to qbs who he thought hasn’t been as tough as they should have been since he’s been here. Have nothing against what Diaz did there

Advertisement
Nothing that they’ve said is wrong though. Diaz is building a culture, being the HC gives him the authority to do that how he sees fit.
Some of you need to understand that most Uif fans see Miami as little to no challenge based on recent seasons.
It’s up to Miami to prove them wrong.

A197B3EE-7C25-4B9A-A5D0-7BFC3A8A241B.gif

Advertisement
Nothing that they’ve said is wrong though. Diaz is building a culture, being the HC gives him the authority to do that how he sees fit.
Some of you need to understand that most Uif fans see Miami as little to no challenge based on recent seasons.
It’s up to Miami to prove them wrong.

Uh, the part about them not having a QB picked because "it's UF" is 100% wrong.

Wouldnt matter who the Game 1 opponent is

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't say how the offense will play because there are a lot of variables, but the defense is gonna be fired up and they are possibly the toughest defense the gator will face. I get thinking you're going to win, but thinking we're a cakewalk is just insanity.

The pro UF radio guys up here kill me.

It started last night and has continued today. They are ripping Diaz for having qb’s do the Oklahoma drill. Saying “it’s stupid”, “a reflection of where the program is”, “Florida doesn’t have to test their qb toughness because they know they are tough”, “Miami must not think the qbs are tough if they are trying to prove it”, “no real coach does that”.

I hope someone plays it for Diaz and the next time he is on the radio in Jax he calls them on it.

Also said Miami can’t decide on qb because they play Florida in first game. Miami is afraid to pick a qb who will turn ball over. If we played a cupcake in game one we would have picked a Qb but we are afraid because it’s florida.

Also Miami won’t name starter because afraid other 2 will transfer.

Can’t wait til 8/24. Never really hated gators until I moved up here 14 years ago.
I live in Jax area too and 1010XL is garbage. It's nothing but a UF suck fest, day in and day out. Doesn't surprise me one bit what those clowns said. I will be eagerly tuning into 1010XL that following morning after we go break taco hotdogs in half and beat the gator into bloody submission.

Already know what they'll say though. They won't give Miami a lick of credit and simply say UF wasn't nearly as good as everyone thought. Bank it.

Advertisement
Back