Javon wims

Advertisement
We need 5 WRs in this class and one being a JuCo is ideal. We only have 5 on the roster right now. A class of Richards, Bruce, Mullins, Wims , L.Williams would be as good of as WR class anywhere and would be the perfect blend of styles of play.

Advertisement
I like his film. But do we have enough slots.

1. Sam Bruce
2. Ahmmon Richards
3. Dionte Mullins
4. Latrell Williams
5.???

This kid's Juco so he might count against a different slot than the freshmens.

If he was an EE he would count against a different slot but he's not.

Am I crazy that I put Williams in a playmaker group? Like Hester, McKenzie and others who kill on st and you just put them in packages to dominate but not really as a full time wr

Canesport interviewed him and he said there's a huge possibility he will be a cane.

A briefing of that interview.. He's still going to visit UGA to see what they have to offer.. hosted by Malik Rosier but hung out with Brad Kaaya a lot as well.. told him he can see the field early and sees how good Kaaya is and what he can make him in the offense.. got close with Latrell Williams on the visit

Just my opinion off what he said.. it really sounds like the visit sealed the deal, but since he is committed to Georgia he feels he will at least give them a chance with a visit. He loves Richt, sees the opportunity to catch passes from Kaaya and play right away, beats the **** out of UGA who doesn't have an established QB yet, the scheme they are going to have will be run heavy

My predicition is cane for sure

We need 5 WRs in this class and one being a JuCo is ideal. We only have 5 on the roster right now. A class of Richards, Bruce, Mullins, Wims , L.Williams would be as good of as WR class anywhere and would be the perfect blend of styles of play.

+1,The perfect Wr Combo, maturity,size,local & speed. If Williams comes,could end up being the big sleeper of the group,IMO.

1. Sam Bruce
2. Ahmmon Richards
3. Dionte Mullins
4. Latrell Williams
5.???

Am I crazy that I put Williams in a playmaker group? Like Hester, McKenzie and others who kill on st and you just put them in packages to dominate but not really as a full time wr

Probably a little over exaggerating but his speed is going to be a threat regardless. It takes crazy vision to be an elite returnman like Hester. I honestly think Bruce should be our returner. Watching his film, he has that vision. I actually think he has eyes in the back of his head. But anyway.. You get him on campus and find him a role, whether it's special teams or running a go route to get behind the D, or a screen to let him work, or try to hit him on a slant and see if he can take it to the house.

That's what Dorsett was when he first got to UM, he always ran posts and beat his man and Morris would drop it in to him for a huge gain. As he progressed he got better at running routes and being a complete receiver. I see the same thing happening with Williams if he comes here.

Advertisement
Canesport reported the visit went well
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453046981.698177.jpg

1. Sam Bruce
2. Ahmmon Richards
3. Dionte Mullins
4. Latrell Williams
5.???

Probably a little over exaggerating but his speed is going to be a threat regardless. It takes crazy vision to be an elite returnman like Hester. I honestly think Bruce should be our returner. Watching his film, he has that vision. I actually think he has eyes in the back of his head. But anyway.. You get him on campus and find him a role, whether it's special teams or running a go route to get behind the D, or a screen to let him work, or try to hit him on a slant and see if he can take it to the house.

That's what Dorsett was when he first got to UM, he always ran posts and beat his man and Morris would drop it in to him for a huge gain. As he progressed he got better at running routes and being a complete receiver. I see the same thing happening with Williams if he comes here.

Not saying he'll be Devin I mean that's the GOAT ijs a 4.2/4.3 guy is a take no matter what. Whether its as a return man, he plays rb at times, catches screens, get reverses just make him a playmaker but don't wear him out atvwr too much because of his size. That's why I'm thinking even if we get 5 other wrs he's still a take

I've said in many other threads that I don't see Bruce ending up at Miami. But I'll take a class of Williams, Mullins, Wims, and Richards (if he commits). That would be a nice haul.

He IS fast.

It's hard to see on the video, but it looks like the paint job on his helmet kept sliding back toward the rear of the helmet. That's fast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow this staff does not mess around. Visiting a player right after their OV is awesome.

I know everyone said golden was a great recruiter but I never remember hearing him or his staff being this on top of the guys they wanted

Advertisement
Back