Javon wims

CBurrr93

Sophomore
Richt is getting him to visit after the dead period. Hope he can sway him. Has legit size.

Advertisement
Looks like he's not the fastest but you can't teach size. Would love to pull him, Bruce and maybe snelson or Williams. Would be a fine received class. Obviously need help in the trenches though
:(

Advertisement
I like when he gets space to work he can make people miss and get up field for YAC

Looks like he's not the fastest but you can't teach size. Would love to pull him, Bruce and maybe snelson or Williams. Would be a fine received class. Obviously need help in the trenches though

source?

I just saw that Wims is coming on a visit I believe the 15th. And I would think we would have a great shot at Williams now. And it isn't out of the question that snelson could flip. No source haha just a college kid in Kentucky

Advertisement

source?

I just saw that Wims is coming on a visit I believe the 15th. And I would think we would have a great shot at Williams now. And it isn't out of the question that snelson could flip. No source haha just a college kid in Kentucky
Where did you see he is visiting?

source?

sorry quoted your wrong post....I meant source on Wims visiting...but found it. Dawgnation reported it

Saw a couple of plays and saw enough! Big, hand catcher and most importantly he plays big ! Attacks the ball in the air ! Can't stand big WRs that don't use their height and body advantage.

Advertisement
This guy was committed to Richt at UGA. Hopefully we can get him to follow Richt here. 6-4, 215. Listed as soft verbal to UGA on scout and our competition is UGA, OU and Miss State.

I like his film. But do we have enough slots.

1. Sam Bruce
2. Ahmmon Richards
3. Dionte Mullins
4. Latrell Williams
5.???

Advertisement
I like his film. But do we have enough slots.

1. Sam Bruce
2. Ahmmon Richards
3. Dionte Mullins
4. Latrell Williams
5.???

Think the most we take is 5. Richt seems to have back up plans and is trying for Nate Johnson and Javon Wims. Hopefully that doesn't signal bruce leaving or mullins nott making it

I wish we would take five. Mullins, Bruce, Richards, Williams and Wims. Ideal situation IMO. We need numbers are WR, so I don't think it's far fetched.

Im not sure about Mullins and his grades...if he doesn't make it, look for Randrecous Davis to take his spot

His mother lives nearby campus. He's originally from Carol City.

giphy.gif

Give that **** a schollie.

Advertisement
Back