Javion Cohen w/the assist

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was in Portland at a custom motorcycle show a few years ago and chatted with an ex-Oregon player that played for Mario. He couldn't say enough good things about him and still remains in touch (said Mario still texts on his Bday). He was a long snapper in the league for a bit.

TheOneMoto is a great show if any of you are interested in custom builds, btw. @HuxMoto is my insta. Go Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cohen articulates himself very well. Was very impressed by his leadership abilities from day 1. I think we’re going to sorely miss him next season. He was a real grown man
I already think we good on OL we upgraded the Center position and people don’t even realize that. Lee was good but Carpenter is legit asf. Don’t know who’s replacing JC but I’m sure it will be someone good. Maybe not his level yet but not some average Joe

Advertisement
Question for the experts.

Why's his draft stock so low? Most projections have him as a day 3 pick from what I've seen.

Question for the experts.

Why's his draft stock so low? Most projections have him as a day 3 pick from what I've seen.
I would think because in general IOL is not an early round pick position, very very few day one picks. Usually round 3 and after is where they start going. Until combines and personal workouts are done can’t put much stock in these projections also. If the measurables and workouts check out, maybe a 4th round for him, which is still technically day 3.

Advertisement
Back