Javion Cohen commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
I take it that he either doesn't appreciate the culture, didn't like living there, or wanted to secure a bag in the portal

all are completely understandable and realistic
the first two are temporary and you endure it in order to get to the NFL. the third was in achievable at Bama also. still don't get it.

Advertisement
So if Zion comes back he and Samson/Francis at T, Rivers and Cohen at G, hopefully a portal C to replace Clark.

Then Clark, Cooper, McCoy, Samson/Francis off the bench.

Advertisement
And apparently wants to play Tackle - ($) at the next level.
appears he's been told that he'll play guard, not tackle. Zion is slated to return at LT.

Asked if he’ll definitely play left guard, Cohen replied: “I plan on playing whatever coach wants me to play, but I assume that will be blindside guard."

appears he's been told that he'll play guard, not tackle. Zion is slated to return at LT.

Asked if he’ll definitely play left guard, Cohen replied: “I plan on playing whatever coach wants me to play, but I assume that will be blindside guard."
Huh..stand corrected. Heard smoke that he wanted to play T. Versatile enough if needed, so that's good.

Advertisement
He started at Bama, even if he was the worst starter on their offense he would probably be one of the best players on our offense. Our line was in shambles by the end of the year this season.
reasonable but you dont leave a starting job in a superior place for a starting job in an inferior place.

Advertisement
So if Zion comes back he and Samson/Francis at T, Rivers and Cohen at G, hopefully a portal C to replace Clark.

Then Clark, Cooper, McCoy, Samson/Francis off the bench.
I think Cooper is a starter at G through and through. Rivers is starting somewhere as is Cohen. It appears Cohen wants to play T. Still those 3 are auto starters. We have been told we are going two more OL including one Center. I’d imagine at least of those guys are a starter as well. Think Samson and Mauigoa play but don’t start.

Advertisement
Back