Javier Morton 4 star DB from Georgia

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Just decommitted from Alabama. Named Miami as one of his top 5 along with Georgia Tech, LSU, Oregon and South Carolina.

"I am not sure when I am going to make my final decision yet," said Morton. "I am probably going to take at least some of the official visits before I commit, but it will just be about how I feel.
"I want to make sure things are going good my senior year, take care of things on my end, then I will work on recruiting more. I honestly have not thought too much about it for a while.
"I know it is a big decision I still have to make, so once I take care of things at Stephenson, I will focus more on this. I am not sure when it will happen. It could happen any time. I think it will be earlier than later, but I am just not sure when."
Morton is on track to graduate early, so he plans to sign in December. He said he will base his decision on academics, playing time, relationships and who can help him with life after football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a smart kid and has always been somewhat interested in GA Tech. Will be interesting to see where he lands. He'd fit in well with Us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back