Javi Salas previews FAU, Duke and recaps weekend

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator

After one of the most exciting wins in recent Canes history, the bats went cold for a series loss against #2 Clemson. Newly engaged Cane alum Javi Salas, who threw the 23rd perfect game in D1 baseball history, joined the CanesInSight Podcast to recap the week and look ahead to this week’s games. Below is a summary of our conversation with Javi:

On Thursday’s walk-off win: I'm not speaking in hyperbole. That was probably one of the best pitched baseball games I've seen...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
Duke is 6-6 in conference but I think their 6 losses are by a combined like 8-10 runs. We need big starts from Ziehl and Rafe…because Duke absolutely mashed. Friday we are going to see one of the best arms in the country. So we can’t afford to squander any mistake Duke makes or run ourselves out of innings.

Duke is 6-6 in conference but I think their 6 losses are by a combined like 8-10 runs. We need big starts from Ziehl and Rafe…because Duke absolutely mashed. Friday we are going to see one of the best arms in the country. So we can’t afford to squander any mistake Duke makes or run ourselves out of innings.
Duke moves around their ace in the rotation. Sometimes he will pitch on Saturday.
Need a series win here... We usually have more fans than Duke has when we play in that minor league park.

Advertisement
Back