Jatavious Harris

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is pretty much all Miami on Twitter. Don't see much pointing to him going to UGA other than being from Georgia. Much different from Holloman's case, whose mother pretty much wasn't going to let him go anywhere but UGA.

Kid is pretty much all Miami on Twitter. Don't see much pointing to him going to UGA other than being from Georgia. Much different from Holloman's case, whose mother pretty much wasn't going to let him go anywhere but UGA.

We should get more of a read on him sometime later in the summer to see where he's at. Not every recruit's Holloman. But Georgia recruits usually are clamoring over one another to go to UGA.

Wasn't Hollaman all Miami on twatter too?

Advertisement
Not nearly as much as Harris. I remember it was over the span of a few days that Holloman tweeted out several Miami related things. Harris, however, has been very consistently about Miami and what not over the course of a few months. I realize Twitter isn't the best indicator, but he definitely has been all about Miami FWIW.

Kid seems very pro cane on Twitter.. Think Dugans gave him his first big offer now he's starting to blow up and he says he doesn't know his top list yet but Miami will be number 1, Go Canes !!

y'all still on this twitter thing. just enjoyster watching film on players. only thing that matters is signing day.

There was a player from Georgia a few weeks ago who said that Miami was his leader now (had been Georgia for awhile).

I don't know if it was this guy, but it seems fair to say that we'll be pulling a couple of quality GA players every year that Richt is at the helm.

Dallas and Hillery seem like a good start....

Advertisement
Track speed speaking kid has run an official 100m---10.77 (national elite 10.80) and 200m--21.58 (national elite 22.00)

Track speed speaking kid has run an official 100m---10.77 (national elite 10.80) and 200m--21.58 (national elite 22.00)

If that kid is legit 6'3 running 10.7's in 100m in his sophomore track season, sign that guy up ASAP.. that is insane and impressive as ****..

For comparison sake, Travis Benjamin ran 10.72 (he got in 10.4 range at um) in high school, I found the best for Devin Hester was 10.87, Lamar his senior year at Killian was 10.75.. kid is MOVING.. wow

Advertisement
Does he have a valid Georgia offer yet? If he doesn't, then talk to me when he does. If he openly commits to UM with a Georgia offer and never shows them much love then I'll get worked up.

I see taye more akin to deejay than Holloman.

Deejay who was also from GA, but preached for pastor Right with great passion. I feel taye appreciate Dugans and Richt as a similar man of God. I think we have a lead where we would need to blow it like McFarland from all the local pressure to miss out on this kid

Advertisement
Back