Jatavious Harris

Advertisement
Ga has not offered yet, they have offers to 3 WR higher rated and have not recruited him that hard.

Does he have a valid Georgia offer yet? If he doesn't, then talk to me when he does. If he openly commits to UM with a Georgia offer and never shows them much love then I'll get worked up.

Milledgeville, Ga? I'll believe it on NSD when the LOI is faxed in.

Advertisement
If we take 4 WRs this class, I think we'll get someone from out of state. Maybe Harris is the guy....

Advertisement
Rule #4 always take players who have "-avious" in their names. Montavious, Jatavious, Jontavious, Dontavious, Franktavious - all guaranteed to be ballers (ok I made that last one up)

Rule #4 always take players who have "-avious" in their names. Montavious, Jatavious, Jontavious, Dontavious, Franktavious - all guaranteed to be ballers (ok I made that last one up)

Didn't we have one with the kid from GA that transferred to BCC because he couldn't get the heads up on the pee test? Wasn't it Jontavious Carter?

That "-tavious" gag sounds very familiar, Mr. Mencia.

Advertisement

That "-tavious" gag sounds very familiar, Mr. Mencia.

Please, call me Ned. And if you are right that someone else said it, then great minds think alike. It's one of my recruiting rules, just like Rule 3- you should always look for QB recruits named (or nicknamed) after weapons: Colt, Buckshot, Cannon, Savage, Bushmaster (I made that last one up too but you have to admit it's a pretty good nick name). Still mystified by the failure of Cannon Smith, he had a double gun name! Rule 2: players with normal names but La or Le in front (LaMichael, LeShawn, etc). Has to be a normal name though with the prefix, so Latrell is out since no one is named "Trell". Rule #1 is, as always, don't get high on your own supply.

Advertisement
Back