2025 Jasper Parker 3* RB from Marrero, LA

Advertisement
I see balance, vision, agility, and a decisive running style.

I don’t see any acceleration, short or long speed, or an overly physical style of running given his size at the high school level.

He’s got a bunch of P5 offers and I’m just a clown on a message board, so there’s that.

I don’t see any acceleration, short or long speed, or an overly physical style of running given his size at the high school level.

He’s got a bunch of P5 offers and I’m just a clown on a message board, so there’s that.
I expected to see a slow midget after reading your post, I thought he looked pretty decent running through wide lanes with some wiggle, and catching deep balls as well... but they won't even let me sleep at a holiday inn - so there's that!

Advertisement
Doesn't seem to have top end speed, but a nice back here imo.

Really like some of the kids that are being mentioned at RB. Not sure we take more than 1 though, but who knows 2 could be in the works, especially if attrition.

Right at 200 pounds….

Nicole Scherzinger Television GIF

I’m with you. Nice back but lacks juice IMO.

Agreed!

Advertisement

Take him and the Heritage RB or the one that transferred to Delray from Heritage. RB committee. Don't sleep on that 10.7 guy from Armwood mentioned in the bank

Want to make a list of all the NFL running backs in the Hall of Fame who lacked “top end speed?”

It’s a pretty long one.

It’s the equivalent of someone telling me a Qb seems to make all the throws but lacks “arm strength.” Overrated and or marginal utility in the grand scheme.

Is it great to have RB’s that have the top end speed of Erick ****erson or Bo Jackson or Adrian Peterson? Absolutely. But the fact is, most of them have the top end speed of guys like Emmitt Smith or Edgerrin James.

Want to make a list of all the NFL running backs in the Hall of Fame who lacked “top end speed?”

It’s a pretty long one.

It’s the equivalent of someone telling me a Qb seems to make all the throws but lacks “arm strength.” Overrated and or marginal utility in the grand scheme.

Is it great to have RB’s that have the top end speed of Erick ****erson or Bo Jackson or Adrian Peterson? Absolutely. But the fact is, most of them have the top end speed of guys like Emmitt Smith or Edgerrin James.

Edge ran a 4.41 at the combine (or pro day) and was running away from people in the NFL.

I agree with the sentiment, but that’s a bad example.

Advertisement
@DMoney from the March 18 Bank

One name who is visiting this weekend and was first disclosed a month ago in the Bank- RB Jasper Parker (Marrero, LA). He just got an Alabama offer and is blowing up. He has been compared to Matt Forte by Louisiana coaches and a source who has been around both says he is better than Tyjae Spears of the Tennessee Titans. When everyone gets eyes on him, he may shoot up the board for one of the two spots.

Doesn't seem to have top end speed, but a nice back here imo.

Really like some of the kids that are being mentioned at RB. Not sure we take more than 1 though, but who knows 2 could be in the works, especially if attrition.
We're taking 2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back