I'm going to keep it a buck; the only reason why Joy was even considered to be attractive in the 1st place was because the avg American woman today weighs 170 lbs, & is **** near obese. Naturally, If the bar gets lowered to this degree, the value of women who happen to fall below this weight threshold will get over-inflated. However, when u compare her to women in other countries where fitness culture is prioritized, u begin to realize that she's actually mid af.
This is why marriage today for most American men doesn't make sense, because u are simply not getting the value & ROI for your time, effort, & resource provisioning that men in previous generations, & in other countries received, & that's without even mentioning the biases in the family courts & legal system against men. Furthermore, this also helps to explain why the Simping epidemic is such a big problem, because it's directly helping to fuel Hoeflation in the U.S.
I know there's going to be a few beta-simp cucks on this forum who take exception with what I'm saying & immediately label me an incel, but I could care less about that. Tbh, I don't really have a dog in this fight; I do pretty well regardless of whether I stay in the U.S or travel internationally. I'm more so speaking on behalf of the avg American man; he's the one who's getting a raw deal today in this rapidly declining society on multiple levels.
Discover how much the average woman weighs and how age, height, and other factors can determine a moderate weight and BMI.
www.healthline.com