Jason Seraphin, North Miami Beach OG/DT, 2022

Goulds Cane

Senior
6'3 300. Reports offers from UM, FIU, East Carolina, Syracuse and West Virginia.

On film, he has an uncanny motor for someone his size, the kid moves really well. He even made a play in coverage! On offense, his hands deliver a powerful jolt & he is a nasty mauler that plays beyond the whistle.

Advertisement
Reminds me of Seymour...Maybe more of a plodder not as athletic as Seymore at next level. But he packs a big big punch at point of attack.

I'm a fan. He plays the right way and can move. He'll be strong enough when he works his upper body. My only question is height, but he has long arms.

I agree, but I believe we need 300+lbs bigger bodies at OG that can run. He is in that DJ Scaife mold just less athletic, an we saw Scaife get exposed playing inside this year.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Reminds me of Seymour...Maybe more of a plodder not as athletic as Seymore at next level. But he packs a big big punch at point of attack.

Seymour is a soul snatching beast if he gets his hands on you, that even his own teammates want no part of, you can hear it in their voice when they talk about big baby. I don't know if I see that in Seraphin.

Go Canes

NMB has been the same since I was in high school. They're always a tough, physical team you hate playing with a bunch of hard-nosed Haitian kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back