Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It would be great if after he picks FL Marshall goes public to completely steal their momentum

If I ever get even a whisper of inside knowledge I'm keeping it to my self. The 90% of posters who'd appreciate it are drowned out by the 10% who would rather **** and moan.

Advertisement
Surprisingly, Paul Williams finds himself in places where DBs get drafted. He was on staff when I played at Western Michigan back in ‘05. 2 DBs from my class got drafted in ‘09. He is a duck. Literally. Can’t stand him. Cornball from ****.
Louis Delmas was a beast

Advertisement
Louis Delmas was a beast
Crazy MFer. Never saw a person throw their body around knowing he was outweighed. He literally didn’t care. He had the mentality of get drafted or die. To me, outside of physical traits, the biggest telling sign someone is going to the league is they believe 100% they will make it. 0 doubt. He had that.

Reactions: ben
Live in Grand Rapids and went to Western in the mid 90s and have been to a ton of games at Waldo. Seen you boys play
Good ole Waldo. I will never forget the day I had to run the ENTIRE stadium after I got back to campus late from Thanksgiving break. Valuable life lesson learned.

Nothing has changed on my end. Cane.
Just curious any time table on his commitment? Wonder what the hold up is. Unless he thinks he’s going to get his OVs in which he won’t due to COVID.

Advertisement
Just curious any time table on his commitment? Wonder what the hold up is. Unless he thinks he’s going to get his OVs in which he won’t due to COVID.
Bama is going to up their bags and he'll go there

Food Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back