Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
even having to resort to asking there former players to recruit for them smh if this doesent spell desperate idk what does

Guys, it was a typo. BJ meant to type that they play with big boys' balls in the SUC-SUC-SUC.

Advertisement
Let’s not stress over this. If he comes great if not then we’ll have one more spot to fill. Alabama, Ohio State and Clemson don’t cry when they don’t get every top player they want, they just use that spot to get someone else instead.
Big difference there buddy is those schools have deep bag money. So if they miss on a target they simply purchase.....errr “recruit” another elite player. We are in this current position because of relationships forged by our staff, a dominos like Recruiting momentum and COVID19. We HAVE to capitalize on that ish NOW

Big difference there buddy is those schools have deep bag money. So if they miss on a target they simply purchase.....errr “recruit” another elite player. We are in this current position because of relationships forged by our staff, a dominos like Recruiting momentum and COVID19. We HAVE to capitalize on that ish NOW
And with HS football in doubt rumor is the OOS $EC bags are a little lighter. They're not breaking it off like they would for more "sure things." If it's close we are landing Marshall. If they hook him up like Jeudy (200k+) it's over.

The weird thing is now we have momentum. When guys like James and LT will play on your D, that it makes it more appealing to play in this D and be a stud in a major destination city that happens to be home. Either way, we are building. Credit to the staff and the guys that see the vision.

And with HS football in doubt rumor is the OOS $EC bags are a little lighter. They're not breaking it off like they would for more "sure things." If it's close we are landing Marshall. If they hook him up like Jeudy (200k+) it's over.

The weird thing is now we have momentum. When guys like James and LT will play on your D, that it makes it more appealing to Suck on this D and be a stud in a major destination city that happens to be home. Either way, we are building. Credit to the staff and the guys that see the vision

Attachments

• 1596769731522.gif
    1596769731522.gif
    411 KB · Views: 12
Patrick Johnson? Is that the guy from Pámpano Beach Ely around 2008? The last I heard I think he was committing to LSU. Whatever happened to him? I take it he became successful.
I honestly had no idea they were the same guy. I don’t follow the NFL at all. I don’t even watch many other college teams besides UM and Northwestern (where I went to grad school). I certainly have hear about former canes doing well in the pros, but I don’t watch them play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ummmmmmm ????? we phuckin????

Attachments

• EC3CA98D-C7C0-44E6-823E-37BB1ADBE4AC.png
    EC3CA98D-C7C0-44E6-823E-37BB1ADBE4AC.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 457
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back