Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
247 going public f’d everything up, witdong’s cb alerted the obvious people and then the kid got overwhelmed. I’d bet money his coach leaked it to them
Through all your posts I kept coming back to the same question. How did they the 247 guys find out?? If Miami kept it on DL and his family because they wanted to truly shock everyone then where did it leak from? Now after seeing couple of this guys interviews including the B.Smith one its painfully obvious because he comes off Anti-Miami

20200806_174813.jpg

Manasco is a fúckface anti-Cane that's trying his damndest to get this kid not to commit to Miami.

Dude is so mad that the Palmetto boys aren't Gaytors Smfh.

Tried to tell folks to put 2 and 2 together.

1. He got caught lying about B. Smith.
2. He told kids leaning Miami to wait on decision and keep visiting
3. "Mystery person" ruins Marshalls commitment then coach tells him not to rush decision instead of committing.

If a coach in the state of Alabama was pushing kids to LSU like this, he would soon go missing and the cops would be dredging swamps.

3. "Mystery person" ruins Marshalls commitment then coach tells him not to rush decision instead of committing.

If a coach in the state of Alabama was pushing kids to LSU like this, he would soon go missing and the cops would be dredging swamps.
You're wrong...the cops wouldn't waste 3 seconds looking for him.

Advertisement
Agree with all this. Although I've seen several people mention this, but I must have missed it. What's the stuff with coach and Brashard that he lied about?

Basically said that Miami had stopped talking to B. Smith. He caught a bunch of heat, and said he was misquoted. Reporter said nope, I wrote exactly what was said.

The only thing wrong about what you said is that the Alabama cops would stand on the banks of the swamp and declare after a cursory glance, “he ain’t in here. No dredging necessary“.

Do the players see Manasco for what he is? Looks like an open secret.

Advertisement
He kinda looks like Al golden
Haha. Definitely has that vibe. But like a frumpy version and that's saying a lot because Ol' Alfredo used to sweat like an effing pig in his little gameday outfit. By the 4th quarter he'd look like a freakin' business traveler that survived a plane crash into a shallow body of water.

Or would they??? 😏

Advertisement

Inshallah thats what happens here

Manasco lied about miam coaches not recruiting B. Smith in a 247 article and when the writer asked him afterwards to clarify his statement he did a 180. It obviously looked like he was trying to malign Miami. It wouldn’t surprise me he may have something to do with Marshall holding off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back