Jason Marshall Commits To UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Everything's still good, you guys got nothing to worry about.

I'm just expressing my disdain for Manasco.
Liberty have you ever seen a coach act so immaturely towards his own player in south Florida like this before. Cause if what you’re saying is true that’s pretty dam bad. Guy seems like a low life

Advertisement
Advertisement
Liberty have you ever seen a coach act so immaturely towards his own player in south Florida like this before. Cause if what you’re saying is true that’s pretty dam bad. Guy seems like a low life
This a regular occurrence in Texas I would imagine it is there

If this is true, this is completely unacceptable and inexcusable. As a coach you assume the position a mentor, person of guidance and confidante outside of immediate family and close friends, at every point you have to have your kids best interest in mind. If he comes to Miami, he’s starting right opposite of (Blades or Ivey) as a true freshman. That opportunity is only beneficial in the long term. Look what it did for Derek Stingley Jr. he’s asserted himself as one of the Nations top DBs. He goes to Bama and he’s not starting as a TF. I don’t consider Uf a real threat anymore but even then he maybe starts opposite of Kaiir Elam, and I don’t buy that argument that they develop DBs better just because Henderson went 1st round so if the kid is willing to go to a 6-7 Miami over an 11-2 UF. Clearly the attraction and relationship is different. If he feels like he can come here, be a leader and bring us back. Let him wtf.

Advertisement
Everything's still good, you guys got nothing to worry about.

I'm just expressing my disdain for Manasco.

Leave dude alone. He can't help that The Feast and Tim Reynolds are his parents.

Screenshot_20200806-171642_Twitter.jpg

I hate Manasco so much that I'm almost rooting for this once in a generation Palmetto team not to win a state title, but then I remember the players. The whole thing makes me sick.
Why do you hate Manasco? (I don't know anything about him)

I played at Palmetto for Jessie Davis, back when they slapped you up-side the head and grabbed you by the facemark without the parents getting all upset.

Hes broken the # 1 rule of being a coach of young men and thats having THEIR best interests at heart.

Its not about you its about them.

My opinion and beliefs: this is the person who spoiled his announcement. He probably was gonna benefit somehow someway and if he got them to UF and now.... hes 0 for 3
Doesn’t this Bozo know that Marshall ending up in Bama only assures that UF is still going 0 for 3 at Palmetto? What tf did he have to gain pulling that stunt.

Advertisement
Why do you hate Manasco? (I don't know anything about him)

I played at Palmetto for Jessie Davis, back when they slapped you up-side the head and grabbed you by the facemark without the parents getting all upset.
Because he is interfering with our program's recruitment in his desire to pursue personal gain.

This **** happens every recruiting cycle. It's just that it's happening to us- hardcore- right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back