Jason Blissett SR Highlights

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Very impressive athlete. The offensive highlights are eye-opening. He may be able to contribute in deep red zone as a FB.

Advertisement
He looks good. I like how he uses his arms to congest the quarterback's viewpoint once he reaches the backfield.Most of his highlights show him on the edge.

Hopefully, Simpson and Gus can prepare him for more inside work and a faster game pace. Don't expect him to contribute next year with Bethel, Nesta, Ford, and Miller in front of him. We seem to stick to 4 DTs in our rotation. He will have to anchor the dline in 2020 and 2021.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also glad that his offer and commitment were taken based on inviting him down to Paradise camp and actually performing in front of the coaches instead of a highlight tape. Definitely promising.

Advertisement
Super impressive athlete but man that comp is horrendous. Those linemen look like they're 190 pounds

Lol I’d prefer him worrying about playing solely defense! Because apparently that offensive playbook is quite tricky!

And I hope that the FB position is eliminated by the new OC. Get with the times and at least pretend to be innovative

Advertisement
Lol I’d prefer him worrying about playing solely defense! Because apparently that offensive playbook is quite tricky!

And I hope that the FB position is eliminated by the new OC. Get with the times and at least pretend to be innovative
I like the fullback position. Not as a base offense but in certain plays for sure if you know how to use it.

D are we still after his boy Isaac? The DE...who is a similar player like Bogle. NY had a better recruiting year football wise

Advertisement
Official

Attachments

• 20181108_195113.jpg
    20181108_195113.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 5
Advertisement
Very impressive athlete. The offensive highlights are eye-opening. He may be able to contribute in deep red zone as a FB.

What the HECK did I just watch some time lapse trick photography enhancement of some kind , OMG body's flying tossed in the air some head over heels. It's was like taking Julius Peppers and putting a high school uniform on him and turning him loose.

How do I put , I can't I can't.......SMH...he's on our side....RIGHT LMAO

Advertisement
Back