Advertisement
from TOS

MONDAY
Keontra Smith (Ephraim Banda)
Derick Hunter (Jonathan Patke)

Quashon Fuller
(Jonathan Patke)

Smith Vilbert
(Jess Simpson) - he says he is still unsure if he’ll schedule Miami as one of his official visits after landing an offer recently.

“He was a great guy,” Vilbert said after meeting Simpson today. “We just tried to get to know each other better.”
TUESDAY

Kaiir Elam
(Banda)

Jarvis Brownlee
(Rumph/Diaz)

Khris Bogle
says Cane coaches will be at his house Tuesday

WEDNESDAY
Jalen Mitchell (Banda and then Thomas Brown on Thursday)

THURSDAY
DJ Williams (Thomas Brown)

Keon Zipperer
(Mark Richt and Todd Hartley)

FRIDAY

Martin Emerson
(Banda)

SUNDAY, DEC. 2

Kingsley Eguakun
(Mark Richt, Stacy Searels, Ron Dugans)

MONDAY, DEC. 3

Jason Blissett
(Mark Richt, Jess Simpson)

Those not listed have not been definitely confirmed.

Why the f*ck would anyone go to FSU right now
The chicks..bruh they fine and not too bright up there..all types of species too..black, snowbunnies, coffee wit crem, bin ladins grand daughters..any thing u wish..as far as football tho..your point is facts

Advertisement
Clearly a lot of y’all never been to Tally..for a athlete it’s parafise. Even more so then here...I’d put UCF and FIU below them..barely (i love my Latinas and redbones)..down here u gotta worry about these stuck up Braty chicks. Along with the underage looking like they 20..up there is full go..unless it’s fresh roundup (be carful)..just spreading my 24 years of wisdom

Clearly a lot of y’all never been to Tally..for a athlete it’s parafise. Even more so then here...I’d put UCF and FIU below them..barely (i love my Latinas and redbones)..down here u gotta worry about these stuck up Braty chicks. Along with the underage looking like they 20..up there is full go..unless it’s fresh roundup (be carful)..just spreading my 24 years of wisdom
Folks will get into a frenzy for you saying that. Been there with them before on this. They never been up there so they won’t know. They’ll start comparing cities when you’re strictly talking about the chicks on campus lol.

I will say this there are many bad women at FSU mainly white women who love black men with white girl friends who love them.... Together if you know what I mean but im not worried seriously look at the nerd HC

Careful with that as it'll ruffle a lot of feathers. They'll throw out the South Beach line. Yes, South Beach is great and all, but the girls there are fake as **** and could give two ***** unless you're VIP with bottle service. Even then, you're competing with real stars and a college athlete isn't going to win many of those battles.

Advertisement
They do
Folks will get into a frenzy for you saying that. Been there with them before on this. They never been up there so they won’t know. They’ll start comparing cities when you’re strictly talking about the chicks on campus lol.
they don’t be knowing bruh😂

Careful with that as it'll ruffle a lot of feathers. They'll throw out the South Beach line. Yes, South Beach is great and all, but the girls there are fake as **** and could give two ***** unless you're VIP with bottle service. Even then, you're competing with real stars and a college athlete isn't going to win many of those battles.
Facts!! Talley all u need us some ciroc, don or **** even some absolute Nd u gooooodd

Facts!! Talley all u need us some ciroc, don or **** even some absolute Nd u gooooodd
Ciroc and Hennessy with a little weed and you can **** almost any chick up there, Hennessy is the key to getting those FAMU chicks 😂

Advertisement
I will say this there are many bad women at FSU mainly white women who love black men with white girl friends who love them.... Together if you know what I mean but im not worried seriously look at the nerd HC

Man! FSU have always had the baddies. No matter your preference. And if you’re in the market for the sistahs and you can’t seem to find enough for your liking on campus, you can hop on a bicycle and **** near literally go down the street and you’re at FAMU. Win Win!

Man! FSU have always had the baddies. No matter your preference. And if you’re in the market for the sistahs and you can’t seem to find enough for your liking on campus, you can hop on a bicycle and **** near literally go down the street and you’re at FAMU. Win Win!
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan if I grew up up north nothing could pull me away. **** I still go to the Classics just to see FAMU baddies

Advertisement

I work out there and yes snowflakes with daisy dukes no panties and all LMAO fr fr everyday at work me and the guy's be like **** Becky thickee thick lol...

I once had a Frank Gallagher moment and woke up in Tallahassee after a brutal night drinking. Safe to say I won’t be back in Tallahassee.

The chicks..bruh they fine and not too bright up there..all types of species too..black, snowbunnies, coffee wit crem, bin ladins grand daughters..any thing u wish..as far as football tho..your point is facts
Shiiit sounds like fun for anyone 17-23 I mean all nationalities... These young guys have some advantages too.

Advertisement
Back