Jarvis Brownlee

Shiiit sounds like fun for anyone 17-23 I mean all nationalities... These young guys have some advantages too.
I’m saying!! So anytime you wondering “why would this kid pick FSU” ..just remember the wisdom I blessed u with at no cost fam

1CN

Sophomore
old news to most of us.....

The thread is still about Jarvis. Someone asked why would anyone go to FSU since there is smoke about him and FSU. Well not really smoke since we always knew that’s his “dream school.” A few answers were provided why someone would be interested going there.

Why did I explain that? Lol

#usualsuspects #feathersruffled

How serious is he about UCF? He seems to post about them a lot

How serious is he about UCF? He seems to post about them a lot
He posted about them doing an in-home. Don't know where you're getting a lot from?

He posted about them doing an in-home. Don't know where you're getting a lot from?
You missed the rules on CIS if coaches do an in home visit with somebody we got committed or targeting he’s gone lol

You missed the rules on CIS if coaches do an in home visit with somebody we got committed or targeting he’s gone lol
I didn’t say either of those things so what are you talking about?

In his IG story he has posted UCF plenty of times.
You'll have to forgive me, I checked his twitter (don't currently follow him). And I don't even bother with instagram, so I'll take your word for it.