Jarvis Brownlee Holdout: Day 3

Advertisement
I would actually be all over him if he was actually decent. Dude sucks & is a downgrade from DJ Ivey lol

He did us dirty with his recruitment and was pretty disrespectful with his comments. Fvck him.

Funny though he is actively shopping himself and Memphis Mike doesnt have the balls to cut him loose.

If you are expecting Jarvis Brownlee to save your job you already lost.

Advertisement
AGAIN THIS DOESNT EFFECT CLEMSON AT ALL.

THEY PAY THEIR PLAYERS. HOW ELSE DO YOU THINK THEY WERE ABLE TO GET LAWRENCE AND THAT DLINE TO RETURN. THEIR KIDS ARE TAKING CARE OF WELL WITHOUT SUPPOSED NIL DEALS...THEY PAY THEM DIRECT CASH MAN. lol

And guess what, no taxes. It’s all unreported income. But not to worry, Dabo Swinney is saved, he has accepted JC into his heart, and therefore is allowed all forms of indulgences, including promoting tax evasion.

Advertisement
Need to refresh this thread. CBS has been lax on the situation.

1647782874656.jpeg

Wait til a quarterback gets a 3 million dollar deal before he signs and then warms the bench for 2 years only to then suck. These boosters gonna start thinking about their investments carefully
I mean, not really. NFL GMs blow way more on guys all the time that turn out to be busts. Some will. If you want to compete you'll have to pay, and sometimes those investments won't pan out.

Wait til a quarterback gets a 3 million dollar deal before he signs and then warms the bench for 2 years only to then suck. These boosters gonna start thinking about their investments carefully
It almost just happened at Ohio State this eyear...kid graduated early to sit the bench there and then transfers right out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think his P5 days are over. HBCU or G5 is his destination. Any school desperate enough to bring on a headcase who is average at best needs their head examined. Plus now he has to wait until Spring is over and compete with the next wave of kids. He could be waiting awhile. Only team I can see is FAU because didnt Taggert recruit him?

I think his P5 days are over. HBCU or G5 is his destination. Any school desperate enough to bring on a headcase who is average at best needs their head examined. Plus now he has to wait until Spring is over and compete with the next wave of kids. He could be waiting awhile. Only team I can see is FAU because didnt Taggert recruit him?

Desperate coaches will talk themselves into a lot of things especially if his HS coaches make a case for him. Brownlee is from Carol City, I’m sure someone from there will make some calls for him.

For example, West Virginia has lost DBs recently and that HC seat is getting warm. Wouldn’t surprise me if ends up there.

Advertisement
Back