Jarrid Williams will Transfer to Miami

Advertisement
Gurvan Hall headed out as well. No matter what his draft stock look like.
Hall isn't leaving. No way. Bolden is gone and Hall has to see that he can take over that role next year and be "the man". Bolden has basically taken Hall's shine this season. This was supposed to be Hall's coming out party but that has fallen flat in the shadow of Bolden. I just dont see him leaving. But Bolden, if he keeps this level of play up, is definitely gone.

Now back to JWIlliams, havent heard anything from this guy and that is great news because it means he is holding it down at that OT spot. Great pickup by Manny and the gang. Wishful thinking to ask him to stay another year. Especially if he keeps up this level of play. Only way he even considers is if DKing comes back.

Now back to JWIlliams, havent heard anything from this guy and that is great news because it means he is holding it down at that OT spot. Great pickup by Manny and the gang. Wishful thinking to ask him to stay another year. Especially if he keeps up this level of play. Only way he even considers is if DKing comes back.
Yep he’s already a 6 year senior anyway so he is almost certain to take his shot at the league. Not getting any younger. He’s good. I bet he gets drafted.

Advertisement
Free, you know our history. Not only are King and Williams gone, along with Harris, Jordan, Phillips and all the seniors. But watch out for Bolden, Burns and Silvera. We're f-ing cursed.
I think these players would likely come back unless they get some really good grades to be honest. But i think alot of it depends on King's decision

Hall isn't leaving. No way. Bolden is gone and Hall has to see that he can take over that role next year and be "the man". Bolden has basically taken Hall's shine this season. This was supposed to be Hall's coming out party but that has fallen flat in the shadow of Bolden. I just dont see him leaving. But Bolden, if he keeps this level of play up, is definitely gone.
Gurvan Hall is leaving no matter what. He’s already talked to his people about it. I talked to his uncle. Bolden is gone because this is his year. Especially with a good game against Clemson.

That would be something, if Robert Burns 4th string RB declared.

Yeah, sorry, I meant Blades. ... But speaking of Blades, it's not outside the question that he transfers. I'm just saying, this team talks a good talk about family. But other than Chad Thomas, Shaq, Pinckney and Mike Jackson, who has stayed in recent years? I mean, even guys like Norton, Yearby and Bandy left early. And we think 5th year seniors who transferred in to prove themselves are going to stay an extra year? I mean, I'd love for it to happen. I just think it's wishful thinking.

BTW, if we do see a lot of departures for the NFL, we're going to be light again on the 85 because of that class IC cap of 25. Which will be super frustrating, because the coaches can't do a **** thing about it.

Advertisement
Yeah, sorry, I meant Blades. ... But speaking of Blades, it's not outside the question that he transfers. I'm just saying, this team talks a good talk about family. But other than Chad Thomas, Shaq, Pinckney and Mike Jackson, who has stayed in recent years? I mean, even guys like Norton, Yearby and Bandy left early. And we think 5th year seniors who transferred in to prove themselves are going to stay an extra year? I mean, I'd love for it to happen. I just think it's wishful thinking.

BTW, if we do see a lot of departures for the NFL, we're going to be light again on the 85 because of that class IC cap of 25. Which will be super frustrating, because the coaches can't do a **** thing about it.
Blades transfer?! Nah I don’t see that

Gurvan Hall is leaving no matter what. He’s already talked to his people about it. I talked to his uncle. Bolden is gone because this is his year. Especially with a good game against Clemson.

If so he’ll be the next undrafted Miami guy who made a mistake. Dude has been very meh, his pff grades are average to below average. He’s nowhere near ready.

Blades is a legacy kid to the U on top of that he's a starter, why would he transfer?

Advertisement

Amazing that kids decide before the year they are leaving no matter what.....especially when it appears they haven't come close to reaching their physical/mental potential or draft slotting feedback yet to warrant it.

It's true - i don't know what the home lives are for most of these kids. But strictly from an academic, maturity and professional readiness standpoint, it makes no sense to me. Patience can go a long way for long-term success vs immediate gratification without longevity.

Does he simply hate college? Does he not feel this staff/team can help him develop any further? Or does he think his draft value is that high (or listening to others who do)?

Advertisement
I hope Gurvin Hall and his uncle reassess things after the season. It is still early in the season, but so far Hall is having a down year in comparison to last season and he may go undrafted if he doesn’t get more playing time and make more plays down the stretch. It will be great to bring Hall back along with the group of talented young safeties to anchor that back line of the 2021 defense.

I’m guessing that you meant to say that you think Blades “declares”, not “transfers“. Right?

Advertisement
Back