Jarrid Williams, OT, Houston - in the portal (Radio Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I honestly couldn't care less if this came or not but he's dragging it out way longer than he needs to
Have you ever gone through a recruiting process? Let the kid experience this because he likely didn't have many options coming out of high school. The 29th has been the date for a while now and if I'm not mistaken it's the 28th today.

Advertisement
I forgot about this kid at this point. Are we still staying tuned?

is the block hot?

Advertisement
Man I don't mean to be a jagoff here but some of you need to learn how to read a **** calendar and not believe everything you read.

Only cis says he’s gone since he hasn’t committed on May 29th, even though it’s still May 28th.

Let’s not get our thongs too far up in our under carriage until he actually announces on the day he said he would.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only cis says he’s gone since he hasn’t committed on May 29th, even though it’s still May 28th.

Let’s not get our things too far up in our under carriage until he actually announces on the day he said he would.

Can you explain to me what the fūck is wrong with some of the people on here?

I just don’t understand. Some jerk off post some non—information, such as Ivins, and people are jumping to stupid *** conclusions like “he gone“ and other stupid shlt.

What additional information is there for anyone to post any kind of conclusion? The answer is simple. None.

Can you explain to me what the fūck is wrong with some of the people on here?

I just don’t understand. Some jerk off post some non—information, such as Ivins, and people are jumping to stupid *** conclusions like “he gone“ and other stupid shlt.

What additional information is there for anyone to post any kind of conclusion? The answer is simple. None.

Him stretching it out so far is making writers and posters loser their minds. There’s literally nothing to update so I must still write an update.

Advertisement
Him stretching it out so far is making writers and posters loser their minds. There’s literally nothing to update so I must still write an update.

But you know, actually, it seems like the only reliable quote out of him has been he was going to announce the 29th. Or at least that quote was attributed to him by a semi-responsible writer. I am assuming that it’s true, although I don’t even know that.

Thing is, he himself, has not directly said too much of anything that I am aware of. So I guess some people abhor an information vacuum, so they just fill that vacuum with unverified or made up information.

But you know, actually, it seems like the only reliable quote out of him has been he was going to announce the 29th. Or at least that quote was attributed to him by a semi-responsible writer. I am assuming that it’s true, although I don’t even know that.

Thing is, he himself, has not directly said too much of anything that I am aware of. So I guess some people abhor an information vacuum, so they just fill that vacuum with unverified or made up information.

The two biggest questions going are “ did he actually say he’d be announcing on May 29”? And “ was 911 and inside job”?

The two biggest questions going are “ did he actually say he’d be announcing on May 29”? And “ was 911 and inside job”?

Seriously, though, good point.

Did he even actually say that he was going to announce the 29th?

We’re all assuming that he did, but I’ve never seen that direct quote from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back