Jarrid Williams News..

He holds the key to the season. Inserting him at LT allows Campbell to slide inside and Scaife to remain at RT.

LT Williams -- LG Campbell -- C Gaynor -- RG Traore -- RT Scaife
According to the thread title, I think that’s the wrong Williams.

Advertisement
I'm surprised Jarren is having such a hard time... He looked like a solid QB up until those last 3 games. I believe he had 16TDs 3INTs. He must have some real character concerns
He does threatened multiple times to leave program in 2 years flunking classes throwing hissy fits about playing time skipping practice csz he gets benched skipping practice just csz he can showing up drunk.

He holds the key to the season. Inserting him at LT allows Campbell to slide inside and Scaife to remain at RT.

LT Williams -- LG Campbell -- C Gaynor -- RG Traore -- RT Scaife
Agree, and think of the potential for trick plays with that kind of arm on the blindside.

Advertisement
Jarrid Williams CB to Miami from FSU insider
Screenshot_20200605-162109_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
He does threatened multiple times to leave program in 2 years flunking classes throwing hissy fits about playing time skipping practice csz he gets benched skipping practice just csz he can showing up drunk.
He's cooked. Junco is his option...

Jarren is finding life in the portal much harder than he expected.

Listen, a guy who doesn’t come back to the team hotel until 4 AM the night before the game? A qb? Not many college coaches want to risk their contract/career on a guy like that. He will get a shot somewhere, but he blew the best shot he had already.

Advertisement
He’s coming here. It just makes too much sense. Day 1 starting LT with his old QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back