Jarrid Williams News..

Advertisement
Are you
Can't find much. Any updates?
coffee.gif
Are you talking about Jarrid Williams the OT or Jarren Williams the QB?

Jarrid Williams has not announced any decision, there is speculation that the grad school is slow on accepting him which is the cause for the delay.

Jarren Williams had tweeted about Western Kentucky a while back but they took another transfer so I’m not sure what their QB situation is, but my guess he goes to JUCO

Advertisement
To get a daily update on players in the Transfer Portal, just Google ”2020 Football Transfer Portal.” Easy to use.

For both Jarrid and Jarred Williams, no new news and no crystal ball predictions on their likely destinations.

Advertisement
When we saw him playing HS Football in Georgia, we were not impressed (as a high level D1 QB). His HS coach is a great salesman. Not meaning this as an absolute criticism; he looks out for his guys. Jarren was a bit too hyped. That said, if the young man wants to play college football again and is willing to put n the work, I wish him success (unless of course, he somehow plays us). D2 caliber kid plus Enos system and our lack of OL play 😣

Advertisement
Are you

Are you talking about Jarrid Williams the OT or Jarren Williams the QB?

Jarrid Williams has not announced any decision, there is speculation that the grad school is slow on accepting him which is the cause for the delay.

Jarren Williams had tweeted about Western Kentucky a while back but they took another transfer so I’m not sure what their QB situation is, but my guess he goes to JUCO

1591382336565.png

Advertisement
Jarren Williams. One year ago today, people were saying he was the future, despite under performing during the spring game. He was supposed to improve because Jon Richt was no longer going to ***** him up. Good times.

Advertisement
Back