Jarren Williams

No one will after all his baggage and the **** year he had here. Just like nobody will take Martell if he leaves here.
Martell is screwed also man.

I don’t get people saying if jarren gets his head on straight he will be good. I don’t know what people watched last year that man was straight booty cheeks no matter what system you run

Advertisement
Martell is screwed also man.

I don’t get people saying if jarren gets his head on straight he will be good. I don’t know what people watched last year that man was straight booty cheeks no matter what system you run
I was thinking about it after the season ended what the qb situation would be like. I wanted Jarren out asap idc where he goes just as long as it isn’t here. Martell has baggage and zero film so he’s better off staying here and moving to WR. And Perry isn’t good either but he’s matured and actually will compete so I feel he might stick it out the rest of his career here. Or play this year then transfer for his final year which I wouldn’t mind.

I was thinking about it after the season ended what the qb situation would be like. I wanted Jarren out asap idc where he goes just as long as it isn’t here. Martell has baggage and zero film so he’s better off staying here and moving to WR. And Perry isn’t good either but he’s matured and actually will compete so I feel he might stick it out the rest of his career here. Or play this year then transfer for his final year which I wouldn’t mind.
Perry carrying himself off field has been pleasantly surprising. Interested to see how TVD looked during the spring game but D’Eriq king was godsend. Hopefully we don’t get robbed of this season because I want to see finally a playmaker at qb

Fast forward to 2018 and no BB8 = Rosier shown for who he is.

Yet still no one could beat him out - everybody said it was the coaches, offense, etc. It was simply because he was the best option and was more dependable than the other two guys and 2019 showed why they had to keep him out there. That's on recruiting and talent evaluation to get stuck in a situation like that, Richt paid for it. So here we wait to see what will happen with King and still hoping Perry will show up.

Advertisement
Thought he finally got it after the FSU game, he made some unbelievable throws
Jarren flashed a lot in games, even made clutch plays late at times unc drive to go up late in the 4th, Pitt td throw with a minute left and coming out on fire vs FSU and Louisville but his problem was that I dont Think he took the preparation serious for every opponent. Sad to see because the kid has talent but obvious issues. Hope he gets it together

Advertisement
What's the point of ripping on this kid now? He's not even talking shot and he's not on the team. Jesus, lot of ******* losers going after a kid when it's not needed (mostly referring to the Twitter posts)

I'd have more of a problem if he was just a player that simply failed to live up to expectations. Williams sabotaged the season by using drugs and partying. Calling attention to himself at a time when every Miami fan is stuck at home with nothing better to do is a bad idea.

Perry carrying himself off field has been pleasantly surprising. Interested to see how TVD looked during the spring game but D’Eriq king was godsend. Hopefully we don’t get robbed of this season because I want to see finally a playmaker at qb

Perry should actually do much better in this system.

Jarren flashed a lot in games, even made clutch plays late at times unc drive to go up late in the 4th, Pitt td throw with a minute left and coming out on fire vs FSU and Louisville but his problem was that I dont Think he took the preparation serious for every opponent. Sad to see because the kid has talent but obvious issues. Hope he gets it together
Main concern with jarren was always that he would be great and on point and then bam!! FIU and VT games with 3 picks like nothing. He can sling it no doubt and there were impressive throws mixed in(throw to harley vs FSU cross field was incredible) but then it looked like he couldn't play football other times

Advertisement
What's the point of ripping on this kid now? He's not even talking shot and he's not on the team. Jesus, lot of ******* losers going after a kid when it's not needed (mostly referring to the Twitter posts)
He's gone onto social media for a little cry.

He's old enough to know that he's going to get murdered for doing so. I have no sympathy for him.

He's gone onto social media for a little cry.

He's old enough to know that he's going to get murdered for doing so. I have no sympathy for him.
I mean I don't think people should rip him so bad, however, he should have known what would happen so I agree with you there.

Fck Suitcase Williams. He's got that victim mentality that is almost impossible to overcome. People dying from Covid and losing their livelihoods, and this puke is on Twitter playing some fake disrespect card. That skid mark disrespected the game and my university, so fck him and fck his incessant public whining. Go on and get now, motherfcker. Go prosper somewhere else if you're so great.

And it's about time for him to remove from Twitter the pic of himself in a Canes uniform.

Advertisement
That’s what I was thinking too but idk. Would they really want to risk taking him and he has zero film in 2 years.
What do they have to risk? They were 4-8 last year in the Mountain West and are a perpetual doormat. They have a new stadium to play in, it would be the "Golden Boy" returning home.

Advertisement
Back