Jarren Williams

I don't think he was trash but he definitely regressed his senior year... which every QB did with Richt
If rosier is not trash (solely talking about his QB abilities), I'd hate to see what a trash qb is to you. He was horrific! Never seen a qb at any level miss so many easy throws as Malik did. I legit saw that dude throw a short screen almost into the stands one time. If there was one thing Malik did consistently, it was throwing balls off the mark. That was even the case for easy throws. But it wasnt his fault, IMO, he was who he was and should have never been a starting qb at the University of Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For some reason I was born a natural skeptic. My first reaction when hearing anything is to not believe a word of it. If it interests me, though, I will do my own research. Most times I end up rejecting things as pure bull****. Even though I was raised in a very strict Christian denomination I have never believed anything at face value. There is nothing about any world religion that I believe in. Partly because over time even the best of their tenants become bastardized and totally illogical.
THIS!!!

If rosier is not trash (solely talking about his QB abilities), I'd hate to see what a trash qb is to you. He was horrific! Never seen a qb at any level miss so many easy throws as Malik did. I legit saw that dude throw a short screen almost into the stands one time. If there was one thing Malik did consistently, it was throwing balls off the mark. That was even the case for easy throws. But it wasnt his fault, IMO, he was who he was and should have never been a starting qb at the University of Miami.
He wasn't trash as a junior . His numbers prove that. As a senior I don't know what happened but kid was utter and truly trash. Now I also agree that though he wasn't trash as a junior he never should of been a starting QB at Miami. Guys like Rosier and Perry ( though Perry is better then Rosier for sure) as the kind of guys who should be 2nd or 3rd string on a top 20 team. Not starting.

How are you feeling these days, DaytonaCane? I haven't seen much of you since you had the procedure. I think I saw a post or two. Been wondering how you've been feeling.

I think people smoked cigarettes more in your age group and mine. I don't notice as many younger people doing it but I might be wrong.

I kicked the habit some years ago. Pot seemed to get big in college in the late '60's, as I remember it. Maybe it was around at other colleges but not where I was.

Thanks for asking. I am doing great with my new mitral valve thanks to Dr. Joseph Lamelas @ Univ. Miami Hospital. You are correctthat many people in my age group smoked (50's & 60's), but in spite of this, neither of my two sons smoke. I remember that marijuana (know then as Mary Jane) was prevalent in the early 60's in nightclubs, however, not too prevalent @ Univ. of Miami at the time. Guess it became more prevalent in the late 60's.

Advertisement
On the Murphy podcast he said Baxa was awesome in practice, same goes for JW. Unfortunately when the bright lights come on Baxa and JW lights go out. That's why some players who might not light it up in practice need a shot on the field at gametime. That's why I thought Martell did not get a fair shot at QB. I think it is a fight or flight response that differs in everyone, some need that adrenaline pump to perform, something that doesn't always happen with a red no hit jersey on.

I think Speedy was one of two big-time RB recruits we brought in the same year, the other being Keith Griffin. Keith had a few years in the NFL, don't know what happened to Speedy.

Keith was with the Redskins for a while. We invited him to a joint viewing party with FSU alums in Georgetown for one of our games, maybe around '87. He and his wife showed up.

If I remember ,and it's been a lot of years,Speedy hurt his knee I think.He had a cup of coffee in the NFL but didn't last long I don't think.

He came from a great family so I'm sure whatever he is doing he's doing it well.

On the Murphy podcast he said Baxa was awesome in practice, same goes for JW. Unfortunately when the bright lights come on Baxa and JW lights go out. That's why some players who might not light it up in practice need a shot on the field at gametime. That's why I thought Martell did not get a fair shot at QB. I think it is a fight or flight response that differs in everyone, some need that adrenaline pump to perform, something that doesn't always happen with a red no hit jersey on.
Agree with the premise of your post, but (fair or not) one series was all I needed to see from Tate Martell.

Look at his redshirt freshman game and then look at his senior year

Advertisement
NEED WIRE CUTTER NO EXPERIENCE IN ANYTHING IS REQUIRED ASAP

My wire cutter is getting promoted .

URGENT NEED

Please let JW know, steady 12 hours a day 6 days a week none stop work , JW can start Monday 5:00 AM when I open shop .

10 minute training course by me , if he does well he can drive a truck in a couple years .

Medical insurance, 401K , profit sharing

GOCANES

If I remember ,and it's been a lot of years,Speedy hurt his knee I think.He had a cup of coffee in the NFL but didn't last long I don't think.

He came from a great family so I'm sure whatever he is doing he's doing it well.
I speak to and see former UM RB Chris Hobbs a few times every yr....Great Guy

It’s propaganda.

People don’t like to examine their beliefs and where they come from or whether those beliefs make logical sense.

They get fed information that is designed to manipulate them emotionally and that subject becomes forever associated with those negative emotions.

Critical thinking is a skill lost on most people. The ego hates to adit we were mislead or wrong. It doesn’t mean we will all agree or believe the same thing, but critical thinking eventually gets you to the same place.

When fear is tossed aside and you realize the truth in courage, it becomes obvious that the freedom to choose one’s own destiny trumps most all concerns for safety. Freedom itself leads us to the safest place we can find on this dangerous earth. Allowing fear to make us ignore this truth and take other people’s choices from them has always been what puts us in the most danger.

C806DE40-43E8-496A-9583-B1A43568250F.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
For some reason I was born a natural skeptic. My first reaction when hearing anything is to not believe a word of it. If it interests me, though, I will do my own research. Most times I end up rejecting things as pure bull****. Even though I was raised in a very strict Christian denomination I have never believed anything at face value. There is nothing about any world religion that I believe in. Partly because over time even the best of their tenants become bastardized and totally illogical.

beautiful!!!!!

I feel as part of the athletes formation would be to show them the less fortunate and talk about what they have and the opportunities of UM scholarship and all it brings if U embrace it.
Many have no idea outside football and how it can change there lives for the good and if they cheat there opportunity what they see is waiting.

MY WIRE ROOM EILL DO IT EVERY-TIME

We can celebrate the infestation is gone...

We still have a drama queen Instagram model who left team for a month and a dude who tried to portal out but couldn’t on roster. And I’m sure more we don’t know about. Don’t we still have the WR who flirts w Florida every offseason as well?

one of the more high profile critters has bugged out though, which is good

Advertisement
Back